Dreadfell

After work I'm gonna try this.

My current character has been alive for three days. I spent a cold rainy night crawling to hospital in some town near Balota. had a broken leg and it was the first time I entered a hospital.Plenty of medical supplies(YAY!)and now I can get back to my usual goal...to eat food. Killed a cow and have meat but no matches,my usual story, cant find a natural fire source and am low blood and about to start losing health from hunger. I am north of balota in a small town, just found a grenade, What im gonna do after work is create a wood pile and detonate grenade near it...dont know if it will work but better than dying of hunger without trying:]

• Like 1

My current character has been alive for three days. I spent a cold rainy night crawling to hospital in some town near Balota. had a broken leg and it was the first time I entered a hospital.Plenty of medical supplies(YAY!)and now I can get back to my usual goal...to eat food. Killed a cow and have meat but no matches,my usual story, cant find a natural fire source and am low blood and about to start losing health from hunger. I am north of balota in a small town, just found a grenade, What im gonna do after work is create a wood pile and detonate grenade near it...dont know if it will work but better than dying of hunger without trying:]

Ask the medics for help? They will patch you up and give you food. If not the oil drums in cities are sometimes on fire, and you can cook on them.

• Like 1

I have the opposite problem, I got a hatchet and matches... but no hunting knife to gather meat with...

I however won't be trying to light fires with grenades, that's an accident just waiting to happen...

I can advise however that of the times I've found matches, they've either been in out-houses - literally the shitta out back - or in supermarkets. Go look in some out houses before you 'nade that pine.

Edited by Xelous

I'll come light your fire, sir.

"Sturmwaffles" on Skype, I can come help you out if you need. As long as you promise to not shoot me, I can give you a hand, I am in the neighborhood c:

Edited by Sturmwaffles

Or if you really want to risk it; wait until night and head in to one of the big cities. There's barrels burning at night. You can get warm and cook there.

Ive yelled for help but nobody around. I may try to hit someone up on skype. Another thing, I have been stalking and killing zombies very successfuly and finding they drop useful things(water bottle/food/soda).it also seems that they are spawning in twos now, alot more out there but still easy to kill as they will get buggy and forget your there alot of the time.

I cant take another f'd up trip into a town right now. Im above Balota and it would be quite a trip. I have a few loot buildings I will try in this town and then Grenade!! I also imagined gathering a bunch of zombies and grenading myself and them in true movie style.

that is a fun methood of dying in style, but only if your nade isnt a dud of course. :(

ive tried this method with a few instances where the grenade does nothing :o

OK, so couldnt build a fireplace without matches I guess? died an ignoble death and moved on to a high pop server.immediately picked up by a dude with a car and dropped of in town and then died again.

Sir...being a member of the A-Team, and given that we specialize in the ridiculous...you are dubbed an honorary member. Lighting a fire with a grenade certainly qualifies as ridiculous

beans for you