Sign in to follow this  
HaroldHeisenberg

AU 1 Server Admin Abuse

Alright, my mistake. :) I thought BattleEye actually detects those cheats now too..

It should do.

Hacking is so bad atm on AU1.

Anybody can see that.

A mate of mine, who got the source code of one of those map hacking things. after hearing about me bitching about being killed like I was.

He logged on to "have a look" he said "it looks like a hacker war was going on." with all vehicles being moved around the map in single jumps. as soon a player got more than 1-2 km from a big city on the coast. Someone would spawn in behind them and then killed them.

It is so depressing. Wrecked a server with great pings for me.

So many of the Australian dayz admins constantly restart servers to get crash site spawn loot. its pathetic.

So many of the Australian dayz admins constantly restart servers to get crash site spawn loot. its pathetic.

Restarting the server is good for this purpose for fresh crashed helicopter spawns to loot, but it is also to help with keeping the server from running slow from a massive .RPT log. Restarting every 4 to 6 hours should be the minimum time between restarts I think would be needed for this. Anything else is either just server problems or abuse.

• Like 1

First time join this AU1 server, encountered ADMIN with Hacks.

What happened.

Playing with a few mates when we encountered a "hero". My mates decided to kill him and shot 1 AK mag and 6 rounds of Winchester, he didn't die. Instead he stated he was an admin and threatened with global bans. Later he simply shot me point blank with a sniper rifle, losing all my items. In another situation, one of my mate was teleported to the middle of the ocean with a broken leg.

I couldn't see admin's name as nameplates were turned off. And the only evidence is first hand witness which seems to be useless.

Therefore I warn players, DO NOT JOIN AU1 server as the admin(s) simply do the follow the game rules themselves and when they cry they will make your life miserable.

To be honest nothing in the OP indicates Admin abuse, The Australian servers have plenty of hackers(unlike others servers) and this sounds like their work.

Top work on outing the location of the tents though. I think that is a good method of outing hackers. If people steal their loot, it will mean thay have to hack more, leaving them open to battleye detection.

Also I made a suggestion in another forum for a method of potentially identifying dud servers, check it out here and make some suggestions : http://dayzmod.com/f...dodgey-servers/

Your dud server info sucks AU46 is a whitelisted private hive and does not run by any of the angles you displayed maybe back when you first posted that thread it sounded good but I've been on there plenty and its the only AU server that isnt running rampid with hackers. I do however like the idea of giving info on servers for others to utilize based on facts.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

This thread is stupid. Admins can't teleport, use godmode or global ban players. You encountered hackers and haven't posted anything to suggest they are the server admins. Locked.

Edited by smasht_AU