Sign in to follow this  
justyeng

This is for the M4D Clan Server - comment please

Just like 5 minutes ago i was in "DayZChernarus - (1.7.2.5/96061) (Regular | 3D:ON|CH:ON) - M4DGaming"

Server and i was just being a bandit killing everyone and owning all of the clan members with my buddy and we came up upon 4-6 dudes shooting at us while we were headed to eletro and me and my buddy killed all of them.

After that we got banned from the admins M4D. I just wanna know why are you banning us for hacking when we don't even hack noob ass clan.

I want M4D clan to respond to this because its either they are tired of getting owned by me

or you guys are just noob ass people banning people just cause they killing you

Being disrespectfull will not help your sorry ass,

Unfortenatly as it is right now, Noone can touch a server admin, and dont expect a word from them here on the forums either.. They are mad because you killed a bunch of them. Now move on and find another target, Your a bandit, not a child who's crying in the corner right?.

Admin abuse. Most you can do is spread that they are indeed, power hungry fools, and move on to a different server.

Do you have proof? Get fraps and go back there. If you can show you weren't hacking and they kicked you for no good reason, you have a case.

Do you have proof? Get fraps and go back there. If you can show you weren't hacking and they kicked you for no good reason, you have a case.

His banned -.- ??

One does not simply evade bullets from 4-6 persons firing at you and then managing to kill 4-6 guys...

your story sounds BS

you aint playing Rambo and I think M4D Clan was right

since 1 b ullet to the knee is enough to faceplant you

Edited by Jemoeder

Snitches get stitches! J/k

Yeah if you have proof, report them. Although I don't think anything will happen as of now. Honestly i çant really blame admins for quickly swinging the ban hammer atm.

My admin has talked about locking down and going private hive. I am on the fence about that.

Hi justyeng!

It sounds like the admins of that server are abusing their powers. I recommend you to post about it (along with evidence) to the Server Reporting area. If there is an admin that is abusing his powers, he will lose his right to host a DayZ server.