Sign in to follow this  
dayzho

*****DayZ Host One*****$20 Fully Managed Servers - $35 Umanaged Servers - $35 VPS - Two Week Paid Trials

Do you happen to have any Test servers up? or maybe just post a US XXXX of a server you host?

Hi Bloodbullet,

Unfortunately we do not have a test server up at this time. I am reluctant to post any servers that we are running because I feel it would be unprofessional of me to publicize any of our client's servers, but any of them are more than welcome to post in this thread if they want that information out there.

We are currently provisioning a new server today and once we get our clients who are waiting for that up and running, I would be more than happy to setup a test server as well. I will post the information to our test server later tonight.

First off, this is legit, the level of professionalism is amazing along with support. Play on my server all you want US2964(it is hosted by DayZ Host One) The hive update is being installed now. I promise these guys are the best hosting company around. Good luck

Edited by Nivek23

UNMANAGED AND MANAGED SERVERS AVAILABLE NOW!!!

First off, this is legit, the level of professionalism is amazing along with support. Play on my server all you want US2964(it is hosted by DayZ Host One) The hive update is being installed now. I promise these guys are the best hosting company around. Good luck

Thank you Nivek23, we are honored to have you as our client :)

The hosting is a joke, their support team is alright, but the management and tech management sucks, they only learned how to put people on different servers/split up their servers and how to install BEC. everything else is bad. The ping is alright, but as soon you reach outside america you have a bad ping.

They also saying alot of T.O.S, but you have no options to view T.O.S and you wont get them sent by email, they only tell you that your server is up, so they can shut you down what whatever reason they like, basically because you have no idea what the T.O.S are and they can just add it after the shut you down.

Their website are HTML + CSS, what also indicate a low level of programming skills, what is pretty importent for a hosting company, you have no admin/login panel, also there is no ticket system, you can only hope that they respond to your email.

They have no idea how to trace data, and if any mistakes happen, they will shut you down without either giving you option to get the hosting or your money back. Few people I know had the same those kind of troubles wit this hosting.

A total review is

Support is good

Hosting is bad

Management + website + tech devision is really bad

The hosting is self is bad because they control everything without you got anything to day.

Also they pretty much lying in this topic, they have a test server but they wont let you try it before you paid the price.

This is not legit.

Hello everyone,

First we would like to apologize for not addressing this post sooner. Forum advertising is very important to us, but setting up our new clients and answering emails will always take precedence over forum posting for us.

Yesterday morning we were notified of this:

<

This is an automated message from the Spamhaus Block List (SBL) database

to advise you that the IP below has been added to sbl.spamhaus.org:

IP/cidr: x.x.x.x

Problem: ROKSO Spammer (known professional spammer)

Vincent Chan / yoric.net

DNS server for botnet pharma spam gang

>

The former client below then had his service terminated at 8:10 AM CST yesterday.

The IP had never been used before and was only assigned to CyberRevolution.

We also found the following on his virtual machine: www.dayzhostone.com/evidence.jpg

When confronted with this, he denied all knowledge of it. He told us we were scamming him and that he would report us to "interpol" would then get the "FBI" involved.

We would be more than happy to release all the information and evidence we have to the DayZ staff if they wish to review this incident. This includes but is not limited to: all email communication we had with him, acesss to the main server his virtual machine was on, all communication we have had with PayPal reguarding this issue, and anything else they request.

The hosting is a joke, their support team is alright, but the management and tech management sucks, they only learned how to put people on different servers/split up their servers and how to install BEC. everything else is bad. The ping is alright, but as soon you reach outside america you have a bad ping.

They also saying alot of T.O.S, but you have no options to view T.O.S and you wont get them sent by email, they only tell you that your server is up, so they can shut you down what whatever reason they like, basically because you have no idea what the T.O.S are and they can just add it after the shut you down.

Their website are HTML + CSS, what also indicate a low level of programming skills, what is pretty importent for a hosting company, you have no admin/login panel, also there is no ticket system, you can only hope that they respond to your email.

They have no idea how to trace data, and if any mistakes happen, they will shut you down without either giving you option to get the hosting or your money back. Few people I know had the same those kind of troubles wit this hosting.

A total review is

Support is good

Hosting is bad

Management + website + tech devision is really bad

The hosting is self is bad because they control everything without you got anything to day.

Also they pretty much lying in this topic, they have a test server but they wont let you try it before you paid the price.

This is not legit.

Well sorry to say but I havn't touch your DNS, try to trace the data where it comes from? and sorry to say but other people had troubles with you aswell.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkLVUqnSkKk

Not to say about the 5 other forums I posted where people said you was a-holes.

But I guess your proffesional skills doesn't go that far to trace where all data came from, simply because I never touched your DNS, also I have no reasons to touch your DNS.

And what hosting choose

name

Administrator

Password1

for a server, sorry to say but if it was someone hacking you, it was deserved. But as I see you punishing your buyers for something they didn't do"MAYBE you did just to terminate it" it all sounded fishy from the begining when you offered me YOUR test server as my main hosting, untill you would move me.

So sorry to say, but you are not legit and alot of people saying the same.

Edited by CyberRevolution

Well sorry to say but I havn't touch your DNS, try to trace the data where it comes from

We are more than happy to turn over any and all information and evidence to any DayZ staff.

and sorry to say but other people had troubles with you aswell.

Who exactly? Your server is the only one we have suspended. Every other customer to our knowledge is happy with their service.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkLVUqnSkKk

Who is commenting on this video? The comments do not even make sense.

I know the hosting, they aren't legit, so it should be shared to other so they also know it! -xGameUnion 33 minutes ago

Let them post here why they think we aren’t legit. I would be more than happy to address them on an open forum.

We was going to ask them to sponsorate us to HTX-Connection lan event in Denmark, but I can see that wont happen after this. Thanks for the headups. - HTXConnection 5 hours ago

We are a brand new small business located in the USA, this makes zero sense.

I also had the exact same trouble with them - Tuppish 5 hours ago

Really? That’s a lie. Again, your service is the ONLY service we have suspended.

Another question: why are all the comments so close together? Two comments 3 minutes apart and three comments 5 hours ago. So, are you just writing these comments?

Not to say about the 5 other forums I posted where people said you was a-holes.

Let them come here so I can defend our company against these lies. I’ll defend our company against these ‘mystery customers’ that do not exist.

But I guess your proffesional skills doesn't go that far to trace where all data came from, simply because I never touched your DNS, also I have no reasons to touch your DNS

I’ll repeat myself: We are more than happy to turn over any and all information and evidence to any DayZ staff.

And what hosting choose

name

Administrator

Password1

for a server, sorry to say but if it was someone hacking you, it was deserved.

From the email where we gave you your username and password: “Please change the password at your earliest convenience.” That virtual machine was brought up on an unused IP on a server we have never had a client on.

But as I see you punishing your buyers for something they didn't do"MAYBE you did just to terminate it" it all sounded fishy from the begining when you offered me YOUR test server as my main hosting, untill you would move me.

No, we did not alter your server in any way. As for sounding fishy, what does?

You were the first customer to order after we ran out of server resources. We had to provision a new server. I offered to start your service on our test server (which we did not previously use for clients) and then move you to the new provisioned server when it was up or a full refund. You chose to temporarily be on our test server. I don’t see how this is fishy?

So sorry to say, but you are not legit and alot of people saying the same.

Who? I don’t see those “people” on this forum. Let anyone who doesn’t call us legit come here and we will defend our company against your slanderous lies.

I told them that it's on this forum aswell, but I can't, say more then that I don't know people, just like you think with your hosting.

But if you REALLY got all those "EVIDENCE" why don't you show a IP log that MY IP! uploaded those so called DNS files or editted your DNS, what would be stupid at first place that I would have access to YOUR DNS, what would make oyu event more un-Proffesionel then first estimated.

But I don't really care, I get my message out to people not to buy from you, and I will keep going untill justice have been forfill.

I tell you why HTX-Connection would have you as sponsors, because they are looking for a dayz sponsor to their lan event, and I told them about you because you seems to be nice, and then I told them what happen the day after, and they changed their mind, because they know what kind of person I am.

And if you havn't seen the video was just uploaded I posted it on forums just to get attention to it, so ofc the comments are close. Also if it was me posting, it would be marked by spam because youtube would block the comments since they would be from same IP. But I guess you don't know much about IP since you can't find any IP log that proof I uploaded those.

Edited by CyberRevolution

I told them that it's on this forum aswell, but I can't, say more then that I don't know people, just like you think with your hosting.

But if you REALLY got all those "EVIDENCE" why don't you show a IP log that MY IP! uploaded those so called DNS files or editted your DNS, what would be stupid at first place that I would have access to YOUR DNS, what would make oyu event more un-Proffesionel then first estimated.

But I don't really care, I get my message out to people not to buy from you, and I will keep going untill justice have been forfill.

I tell you why HTX-Connection would have you as sponsors, because they are looking for a dayz sponsor to their lan event, and I told them about you because you seems to be nice, and then I told them what happen the day after, and they changed their mind, because they know what kind of person I am.

And if you havn't seen the video was just uploaded I posted it on forums just to get attention to it, so ofc the comments are close. Also if it was me posting, it would be marked by spam because youtube would block the comments since they would be from same IP. But I guess you don't know much about IP since you can't find any IP log that proof I uploaded those.

I will present any and information and evidence to DayZ staff if they request it. I would be more than happy to have them review this.

I don't need DayZ staff to review this, they aren't going to change much, I already reported this to IC3.

But in the mean time, I will make sure people get the message about this, to aviod buying from your hosting site. And I will keep doing that untill Justice will come.

I don't need DayZ staff to review this, they aren't going to change much, I already reported this to IC3.

But in the mean time, I will make sure people get the message about this, to aviod buying from your hosting site. And I will keep doing that untill Justice will come.

I'll speak to any official law enforcement department about your actions.

I do not like resorting to such strong language, but you are a slanderous, lying criminal who I will not allow to tarnish the integrity of my company. I will contest your lies in this open forum. This is DayZ's forum and I have nothing to hide. I will gladly provide ANY and ALL information, evidence, and testimony to any DayZ staff member who asks.

I'll speak to any official law enforcement department about your actions.

I do not like resorting to such strong language, but you are a slanderous, lying criminal who I will not allow to tarnish the integrity of my company. I will contest your lies in this open forum. This is DayZ's forum and I have nothing to hide. I will gladly provide ANY and ALL information, evidence, and testimony to any DayZ staff member who asks.

That makes much sense, actually not really, but your stupidity just raised to another level. I would report this case to IC3, what is a federal Law and Enforcements agency, a part of FBI, if I had done anything illegal. Thats.. how should I say it, really smart. Maybe you should think twice. But if I am a criminal, then why don't you show a IP log right here that It was my IP that uploaded those files to your host or changed DNS, whatever you trying to say with all this.

I don't lie, what you are trying to do is looking like you are the only one who have the right to speak and everything you say is right. But let me give you a fact, I love speaking, and no person have ever made me stop speaking my mind, unless I see it's me who was wrong, that only happen once. And neither will you, I will keep speaking, I will keep warning people, I will keep posting on all forums I pass, to not buy from your company, and I will keep going untill justice have been forfill and I have my money back.

All I can say is they have bent over backwards to help me and make sure my server is running smoothly. They have answered every question I've ever asked them, even offered to make changes on my behalf, but not before asking permission to remote into the server I have rented from them, when I'm not sitting at a computer to do it myself. They have answered my emails in the middle of the night, 2am,3am,4am, whenever. I can't comment on the prior conversation but there is always 2 sides to every story. To recap for ME, support is great, server is great, knowledge is great. Good luck guys, I hope you can work this out. FYI I'm not affiliated with dayz host one or am I picking sides. Just want everyone to know my experience with them.

All I can say is they have bent over backwards to help me and make sure my server is running smoothly. They have answered every question I've ever asked them, even offered to make changes on my behalf, but not before asking permission to remote into the server I have rented from them, when I'm not sitting at a computer to do it myself. They have answered my emails in the middle of the night, 2am,3am,4am, whenever. I can't comment on the prior conversation but there is always 2 sides to every story. To recap for ME, support is great, server is great, knowledge is great. Good luck guys, I hope you can work this out. FYI I'm not affiliated with dayz host one or am I picking sides. Just want everyone to know my experience with them.

Thank you Nivek23, I appreciate your honest opinion.

We have fully managed and unmanaged servers in stock AVAILABLE TODAY!

For our unmanaged servers, we also offer private hives!

NEW PROMOTION FOR ALL UNMANAGED SERVER ORDERS: Prepay for a 2nd month ($70 total for initial 2 month billing period then $35/month after that) and we will waive the optional $10 setup fee! Setup for official DayZ servers include complete installation and configuration of your server based on your preferences, BEC, a restart script, and we will provide the instance ID. For private hives this includes complete installation and configuration of your private hive based on your preferances as well as BEC and a restart script.

If a rent one of those "private hive" server, will I be available to add a password to the server, so only people who knows the password can play there?

Hello MrKalimotxo,

Our unmanaged servers provide remote desktop access so you have 100% complete control over your server. As such, you may do with it however you wish. Thank you for considering our company for your hosting needs :)

Edited by DayZHostOne

We are happy to announce that we will soon be adding VPS services in Kansas City as well as DayZ fully managed, DayZ unmanaged, and VPS services in France! We expect to be expanding into France in the next week or two, so keep your eyes peeled!

Edited by DayZHostOne

Both fully managed and unmanaged servers in stock in Kansas City!!!

We are taking pre-orders for Strasbourg, France now! Wait time is 2-5 days after ordering! Please indicate in your ordering notes that you are pre-ordering a French server. As with all our services, your billing period does not start until your service is active!

Virtual Private Servers (St. Louis* & France**)

*St. Louis Servers 48 hour setup time

**French Servers 48 hour setup time

As with ALL our services, your billing period does not start until your server is active. Please specify in your PayPal notes which location you would like.

1 Opteron 3820 Core

3GB Ram

100GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard x64

$35

2 Opteron 3820 Cores

6GB Ram

250GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

$65

3 Opteron 3820 Cores

9GB Ram

500GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

$90

4 Opteron 3820 Cores

12GB Ram

1000GB HDD

Unlimited Traffic

$115

We are out of stock for all services, but we can provision your new service within 48 hours for France or St. Louis! As with all our services, your billing period does not start until your service is active!

DayZHostOne set me up with an unmanaged local database private hive Saintly Chernarus server __exactly__ to my specifications in under 4 hours (not counting time they spent waiting for email responses from me). That's insane! This is after I spent a full week fighting with one of the "big name" hosting companies for a cookie-cutter fully-managed shared private hive instance that I was never able to successfully log into. The difference is night and day.

During the setup process, communication with DayZHostOne was always extremely prompt and informed. I never once was stuck wondering what was going on with my server, or found myself answering questions that I had already answered in previous mail. I haven't had any issues with my server yet, so I can't comment on post-install support, but I've seen no indication what-so-ever to that this amazing level of support will not continue.

When I received my RDP credentials, I was expecting to log in and find your typical dirty Windows server: icons all over the desktop, installation zip files cluttered all over the place, full trash can, etc etc. This couldn't have been further from the case. It was spotless. The desktop has only four icons: Computer, Recycle Bin, a shortcut to start the dayz server, and a shortcut to the day_server directory. Everything is very logically set up, easy to find, and overall just feels extremely professional (They even installed Notepad++!). I don't anticipate having any issues upgrading the Saintly server software or installing custom maps (e.g. Lingor) in the future.

This was completely for me on Saturday morning (two days ago). I wanted to give it a few days before posting a review, as some people had expressed concerns about performance of the VM. For me, there are none. Me and a few friends played on it all weekend without issue. Loading times are extremely fast and I've only seen an orange link once. Granted, I'm not asking very much from it yet; it's just me and a few of my friends playing at the moment, but if there were glaring problems with the underlying hardware or virtualization stack, they would be visible even at low load.

Seriously, I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with these guys.

Edited by 40s

DayZHostOne set me up with an unmanaged local database private hive Saintly Chernarus server __exactly__ to my specifications in under 4 hours (not counting time they spent waiting for email responses from me). That's insane! This is after I spent a full week fighting with one of the "big name" hosting companies for a cookie-cutter fully-managed shared private hive instance that I was never able to successfully log into. The difference is night and day.

During the setup process, communication with DayZHostOne was always extremely prompt and informed. I never once was stuck wondering what was going on with my server, or found myself answering questions that I had already answered in previous mail. I haven't had any issues with my server yet, so I can't comment on post-install support, but I've seen no indication what-so-ever to that this amazing level of support will not continue.

When I received my RDP credentials, I was expecting to log in and find your typical dirty Windows server: icons all over the desktop, installation zip files cluttered all over the place, full trash can, etc etc. This couldn't have been further from the case. It was spotless. The desktop has only four icons: Computer, Recycle Bin, a shortcut to start the dayz server, and a shortcut to the day_server directory. Everything is very logically set up, easy to find, and overall just feels extremely professional (They even installed Notepad++!). I don't anticipate having any issues upgrading the Saintly server software or installing custom maps (e.g. Lingor) in the future.

This was completely for me on Saturday morning (two days ago). I wanted to give it a few days before posting a review, as some people had expressed concerns about performance of the VM. For me, there are none. Me and a few friends played on it all weekend without issue. Loading times are extremely fast and I've only seen an orange link once. Granted, I'm not asking very much from it yet; it's just me and a few of my friends playing at the moment, but if there were glaring problems with the underlying hardware or virtualization stack, they would be visible even at low load.

Seriously, I couldn't be happier with my decision to go with these guys.

Thank you for the review 40s, we appreciate it :)