Sign in to follow this  
masrad

PUSHING/SHOVING/KNOCKING DOWN

I am so fucking sick of getting stuck inside buildings and not being able to run out cuz 1 zombie is in the door bugged and swinging and im ACROSS the room, so he shouldnt even be standing there swinging

and i cant fucking get out cuz hes standing there and other zombies are beating the shit out of me.

put in a feature where we can shove zombies out of the way or knock them down while sprinting, and give a chance to be bitten or smacked and bleed

Yes lets put that into the game and make zombies even more useless.

Yes lets put that into the game and make zombies even more useless.

this game is all about "realism"...now in reality if you're sprinting at somebody, someone is going to fall down, and if that person is standing unguarded and someone sprinting at them with a shoulder down, they're not just both going to stop in place...Now you could have put in some kind of useful fucking feedback like: hey how about maybe only being able to knock down one or two zombies, because realistically, hitting something is going to slow you down, maybe that could also be a negative effect of pushing zombies out of the way, limiting the amount of zombies you can actually break through

I've been knocked out and had so many broken bones because of this bullshit! I am starting to lose the will to play DayZ anymore!

I agree there should be a way to shove people/zombies out of the way.

Just let us punch them. Shoves em back a little bit. But risky because you need to get close clearly. Has half the range of a axe.