sostronk

Fixed my graphical glitch. How to do it with Radeon.

Haven't found an article which explains how to do it with ATI Radeon, only Nvidea. I have a 4600 series and running windows 7. You need Catalyst Control Centre to try this. Its a free download from the ATI website:

http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/amd-catalyst/pages/catalyst.aspx

If you have to download it, just make sure you get the right version for your OS.

Go into "gaming" tab. Go into "3D Application Settings". In here I changed 4 things. Changed "Mipmap Detail" Level slider bar close to Performance, "Wait for Vertical refresh" to Performance, "Adaptive Anti-Aliasing" to Performance and ticked the "Enable Adaptive Anti-Aliasing" box. I think the last box is what fixed it, but not sure. You can play around if you want.

No other method has fixed this, including Shift + -flush and dropping to windowed mode and back to full screen. I did a full loot run through NWAF, Stary military barracks and Berenzhino barracks. Prior to this I couldn't get within 800metres of those locations.

• Like 1

Do you know if this works with Intel cards? Hitting the same graphical glitch at those spots.

Yeah for me Shift + -flush has a 10% chance of fixing it or a 90% chance of making it a shitload worse

• Like 1

Alt-tabbing out worked for me sometimes with Nvidia. I had to do it more than once sometimes.

I have 2 X ATI 9650's in my rig.

When i get the anomalys........

1. Ingame Video settings, Set memory to low.

2. Set it back to where you had it ( i use normal so as not to get lag)

3. Give it the OK (takes amoment to recalibrate the display in game will say "receiving")

And then the anomalys are gone 100% of the time.

Works for me anyway.

Haven't found an article which explains how to do it with ATI Radeon, only Nvidea. I have a 4600 series and running windows 7. You need Catalyst Control Centre to try this. Its a free download from the ATI website:

http://www.amd.com/u...s/catalyst.aspx

If you have to download it, just make sure you get the right version for your OS.

Go into "gaming" tab. Go into "3D Application Settings". In here I changed 4 things. Changed "Mipmap Detail" Level slider bar close to Performance, "Wait for Vertical refresh" to Performance, "Adaptive Anti-Aliasing" to Performance and ticked the "Enable Adaptive Anti-Aliasing" box. I think the last box is what fixed it, but not sure. You can play around if you want.

No other method has fixed this, including Shift + -flush and dropping to windowed mode and back to full screen. I did a full loot run through NWAF, Stary military barracks and Berenzhino barracks. Prior to this I couldn't get within 800metres of those locations.

Thanks, I have radeon and catalyst so I will try this :)