Littleassassin2

So i was sniped today

Video says it all, please ignore my screaming at the end, i get very pissed when i die and i tend to start screaming in some sort of weird terradactyl high pitched scream thing. My last 4 minutes on the server

you are blue and you stick out.

you couldve gotten sniped from a higher position

not really a bs sniper tbqh

looked like you were outside of cherno and thats a hot spot.

you couldve died any number of ways

That's what you get for standing around. I woulda sniped you to. Probably look for you now just to hear that little bitch scream of yours :)

• Like 2

Funniest reaction I've seen, bro!! Friendly hint, you need to learn to quick loot (Go through gear really quick and get the crap out).

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 1

I was just kind of bsing around, i really don't know where he was cause i checked everywhere of high elevation and the shots sounded like they were coming from inside the city. I don't think the firehouse is high enough to see ontop of the mountain, and i know from the radio tower you could probably see that, but i checked there like 2 minutes before the video. The sniper couldn't see me from the north side of that hill on the east side of cherno behind the parking garage which proves that he wasn't there so i don't know where else he could have shot me from as when i was looting the tent (even though i said it was a trap, i just didnt care lol) the fatal bullet came from infront of me (from the west)

So i'm at a loss. I even ran further east from the tent i was killed at and the sniper couldn't shoot me from there so how he was able to get me from a slope on the other side of the hill, i don't know.

And little bitch scream? I think not sir. Don't act tough on the internet. Is it gay? Yes, but don't tell me i scream like a little bitch.

let me try editing this for a 4th time... I'd rather of died this way actually because i had to go feed my bearded dragon after i died and when i came back 15 minutes later like half the server was dead and dying so i think a faggot hacker was running around being a douche.

Edited by Littleassassin2

I even went back to where i died on a different server and i still don't know where he could have shot me from, the only viable place is the radio tower NE of cherno, and it's the only place that's high enough to see all the tree cover so idk.

Pussy.

Lol, the one thing i love about this game is the first few seconds when i die, I'm never pissed, i'm always surprised as to the fact that i die, after the first few seconds i'm furious though lol

Lol, the one thing i love about this game is the first few seconds when i die, I'm never pissed, i'm always surprised as to the fact that i die, after the first few seconds i'm furious though lol

That's how I feel on insta-death. I'm pretty green, but if I die to my own incompetence ("Friendly?") then I just blame myself. Any other way and I'm like..."Wow...life is so fragile...too bad that STUPID MUZZAFUZZA IS A COMPLETE-"

That said, I'm no expert, but perhaps stopping for a convenient tend on a dirt road may not be the best option...

Edited by ThePilgrim101

At the scream I laughed so hard and I was eating smarties, I swear there's smarties in my nose now and It hurts x_x

Glad i can make people laugh lol. Might make a video montage of every time i die.

I can sue you that smartie lodged in my nose went back into my throat and nearly killed me. x_x

jk But yeah you should make more videos of you dying like that XD

Will do. I'll probably put them on the GoC clan page or just keep making individual posts about them. Who knows, but with school starting on the 6th play time will be diminishing slightly.

Your voice is pretty funny In a good way, you'd be a good commentator. :P

I used to work in customer service at a grocery store and whenever i made announcements over the pa system customers told me i should go on the radio lol. My voice isn't as high pitched and little kid like in real life, idk why its like this over mics and shit.