Sign in to follow this  
roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Am I a Hero now, or just another grubby Bandit?

Nope, still a bandit in my book. See that Ghilie suit your wearing? I hardly ever meet a hero that wants to hide that hes a hero.

When I update, I have 8k humanity, I still use my Solider Outfit...

Also stop talking to your mother whilst making video's. Your sniper spot is terrible. The only thing that makes me actually dislike you is the fact you use 3rd person to cheat. Peace the fuck out.

hey guise. while i completely agree about 3r person....IT'S A FUCKING 3RD PERSON SHOOTER.

When I update, I have 8k humanity, I still use my Solider Outfit...

Also stop talking to your mother whilst making video's. Your sniper spot is terrible. The only thing that makes me actually dislike you is the fact you use 3rd person to cheat. Peace the fuck out.

I think you're talking to the wrong guy.... lol....

I think you're talking to the wrong guy.... lol....

Nah, the break was intended to show that the first part was for you, second for OP.

Apologies for not clarifying.

Edited by FishIsTwonk

Nah, the break was intended to show that the first part was for you, second for OP.

Apologies for not clarifying.

Totally fine, cheers mate!

Nope, still a bandit in my book. See that Ghilie suit your wearing? I hardly ever meet a hero that wants to hide that hes a hero.

I am a Hero with 30,000+ Humanity, and I possess a Ghillie. While I will recommend fleeing from or even trading fire with an unknown Ghillie, bear in mind that even heroes use them on occasion. It allows us to survey a situation undetected, monitor suspicious individuals and helps us to be less visible in high conflict areas. I also use a Ghillie when on Overwatch for my squad or counter sniping bandits in major cities. That said, a Ghillie makes a man unknown, I know this and only reserve its use for specific purposes. Telling you not to SOS a man in Ghillie is foolish, but if you do see one and they see you, and you are alive... Think about that.

As for the subject of this thread, I understand dcing in a situation where hacking is obviously and visibly apparent. Anything less and you are simply a coward.

I don't get the whole argument about him being a hero, It's obvious he's a bandit, also I'm fine with him using 3rd person like that, in real life you could just peek out your head to quickly see whats going on, not fully crouch and let half of your body be seen just to get a clear view. Also that was a hacker, it's good he died.