Sign in to follow this  
roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Am I a Hero now, or just another grubby Bandit?

Hello.

I'm a bandit.

I usually just try to live off the land and I take out people who I can't risk being alive, usually because they are around something I am looting or fixing up.

But I logged onto my friends server, (In a sniping position I'm going to get a lot of shit for, but I frankly don't care) and this happened. Is this justified? I know he might not have been the hacker, but what if he was? That's why I logged out so quick, I didn't want to die, on my 5th day and counting!

Your opinions on this please. (Don't bitch about my sniping spot or what I have, it's legit and it's mine. Thanks :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v5toiRPjsw

Nope, still a bandit in my book. See that Ghilie suit your wearing? I hardly ever meet a hero that wants to hide that hes a hero.

"kill only i need to" -130K humanity

SEEMS LEGIT

True that seems weird, but my first kill in the new update glitched me at -100,000 humanity, so it seems much worse than it is, but I kill a lot nonetheless :P

I disconnected right away because If he was a hacker, I did not want to die if he go upset :o Im a paranoid person :P

Lol, I understand ^_^

True that seems weird, but my first kill in the new update glitched me at -100,000 humanity, so it seems much worse than it is, but I kill a lot nonetheless :P

Good excuse as any I suppose..

I died last night after 38 days.. So you start again dude..No need to be paranoid as much.. Death is..... inevitable.. enjoy the journey

• Like 2

Lol just Yoda being Yoda...

What's TRULY fucked up about this video is what an exploit third person cameras are. That sniper got magically, supernaturally see the entire area perfectly all while being proned out. All he should be able to see is the bottom half of the wall in front of his face.

So lame. Magical eye-in-the-sky third person snipers.

• Like 2

Nope, still a bandit in my book. See that Ghilie suit your wearing? I hardly ever meet a hero that wants to hide that hes a hero.

Both me and my friend have the hero skin, but he also wears a ghillie.

11k hero, didn't have any kind of player kill in 2 lives so far, I'm ghillied up as often as I can. :V

You don't even know if that was the hacker....in my book you killed un armed player...gg

11k hero, didn't have any kind of player kill in 2 lives so far, I'm ghillied up as often as I can. :V

Then you're the first I've heard of bro.

Both me and my friend have the hero skin, but he also wears a ghillie.

But is he trying to HIDE that hes a hero? I know bandits who want to hide their headwrap. But none of the heros I roll with feel like hiding that they help people.

Unfortunately I was doing a little recce in an area that I knew would be a hotbed for hero KoS. I donned my ghillie and nek minnit......my civilian kit was deleted. I've been running around the last 7 days looking like a potted plant and nobody will trust me. Life sux just now until they put civilian clothing spawns into the game.

You don't even know if that was the hacker....in my book you killed un armed player...gg

If you don't want to get shot don't use hacked goods.

Unfortunately I was doing a little recce in an area that I knew would be a hotbed for hero KoS. I donned my ghillie and nek minnit......my civilian kit was deleted. I've been running around the last 7 days looking like a potted plant and nobody will trust me. Life sux just now until they put civilian clothing spawns into the game.

You want a trade? I mean I'd be glad to give you a civilian clothing.