CDMWTF

DayZ community Banlisted on most scandinavien servers (detailed)

Yes, and i cant seem to find my guid anywhere (other then the other ban appeal i made last time - which is Status: Done

Are you grabbing it from when you join the game? Bottom left, probably best to screenshot it as it disappears pretty quickly. PM it to me if you want.

Got it, you're not on the current ban list, I wonder whether there are some servers who haven't updated their ban list in a little while?

Oh that might be, i dont know anything about CBL, so maybe. Tho im still banned on the server i played on yesterday (where the hacker was) but thats prob. just a server ban .... i can live with that :P. Ty for helping Gogster.

Edited by CDMWTF

The community banlist has alot of false-positives due to the way it's handled. 100% legitimate players are banned quite frequently, sadly. However it does work on actual hackers so it's not all bad.

I'd get in touch with the administrators of the banlist and plead your case.

Thanks Orphen :).

As it seems for now, its most servers im banned from - Also on servers running Lingor maps. 75% Edit: 95% of all servers i try join kicks me stating either deadbeef or that im banned on the CBL :/

How long does it take when banned on the cbl until it shows on cbls homepage under issues? :)

Edited by CDMWTF

I have made an ban appeal on cbl now:

Issue: 879

tho i still cant find my guid ban there :)

Edited by CDMWTF

I just answered to your appeal, but to make sure you read it, here we go again:

Maybe the server you tried to join still had an old version of the CBL running and hence your 1st ban was still in effect there? Some server admins don't update the list every day so it might take a while on those servers to get the ban "lifted" (aka: them to use the new CBL).