MperorM

Are the number of hackers increasing?

My last 2 deaths have been to mass teleportation, I just died looking add a dude from 500-700 meters distance and all of a sudden he's right behind me and shooting me. Really? Have you also experienced many more hacks lately?

yep. but that's not the most annoying thing.

now... It's almost impossible for me to be around all the hot military zone due to the dead soldier glitch...

The number of hackers cheaters is gonna decrease tremendously in the next coming days, due to server-side updates done by BattleEye recently.

Even the BE bypasser developper said that it's gonna be hard to cheat now.

Stay tuned, and watch them being banned xD

• Like 2

I've been playing for nearly a month, and have not seen a single hacker. Not one. All over public hive, and on several private hives. I've never been teleported, I've never been shot by someone who just materialized. The closest I found was some kinda goofy Troll Santa Claus, who gave me NVG and GPS that MUST have been scriped/cheated.

I'm not saying I don't believe hackers are out there. I just don't believe they're out there as much as people say. The behavior you describe could also be from de-syncing, not just hacking.

• Like 1

Too little too late, as far as I'm concerned.

The player retention per day has dropped by almost 60-70% in the past month.

While there were still 100K+ players yesterday, I bet most played for a few mins, if that. Face it, this "mod" is on the back burner because of the stand alone.

I hate to say it too, but it feels like they skipped over the first install and went straight for the sequel. Which, I have a sneaking suspicion will suck, like most sequels. (I know it's not a sequel, you dummies. But, it feels like one because of the primary installment)

• Like 1

To the people saying they have never seen a hacker, you obviously play the game like you live life.

Minutely.

• Like 1

Is from 2 weeks that I don't find cheaters, I'm lucky... But I mean think they stay only in certain servers; for example, I was killed 2 times in "FR 155" for teleporting.

No I did not. The most annoying thing is people pointing out the obvious over and over and over again.

We know there are enormous amounts of hackers, they know.

Live with it or go play FIFA 13 ( Cant wait :D), and all the other good games, until the best game DayZ Standalone releases.

Cheers.

Fucken bullshit negativists. I'll hunt you down and put a hatchead right into yer forehead! YES, I'll be going full frontal on yer ass! This week I'll be introducing two more friends to DayZ, and we'll own you like bosses wherever we go - without cheating!

The number of hackers cheaters is gonna decrease tremendously in the next coming days, due to server-side updates done by BattleEye recently.

Even the BE bypasser developper said that it's gonna be hard to cheat now.

Stay tuned, and watch them being banned xD

Enlighten me. Is this something newer than the event logging(remoteexecution,createvehicle, and the more indepth script log?)? And where did the person who created the bypass say this? I believe that's "SoBeIt" right?

It just seems like there's more because less people are playing. The hackers are staying because they suck ass and can't get their nut off in other games.

• Like 1

Read the thread in my signature. Hackers are being banned all the time.

Same here... the last 3 of my deaths were from people who come out of nowhere (And yes I scout the area quite well) and it happens out of the middle of nowhere. I refuse to admit that some guy is sitting in the middle of nowhere for hours waiting to kill others. They are even starting to infest lower population servers to get their greifing fix.

Also, stop calling them hackers. They are script kiddies, nothing more, nothing less. They deserve the title of hacker if they actually coded their own software, or have some kind of experience with programming.

I refuse to admit that some guy is sitting in the middle of nowhere for hours waiting to kill others.

They are. Oh, they are.

Enlighten me. Is this something newer than the event logging(remoteexecution,createvehicle, and the more indepth script log?)? And where did the person who created the bypass say this? I believe that's "SoBeIt" right?

Yes it's something newer, but I can't give you the location of the official cheat forum as it would give the location of the cheat right away. Sorry.

Edited by Thadeum

hahaha so I'm all "I've never seen a hacker."

Tonight I saw my first one. US 1526, dude teleported everyone out into the ocean. We swam to shore, and he was waiting with godmode on and a sniper rifle. What a fag.

hahaha so I'm all "I've never seen a hacker."

Tonight I saw my first one. US 1526, dude teleported everyone out into the ocean. We swam to shore, and he was waiting with godmode on and a sniper rifle. What a fag.

That's the obvious hacker.

There are many more things they can do that most people won't even notice. Invisible guy is invisible.

Id say the number of hackers has decreased, but the number of legit players has decreased alot more. Proportionally there are more hackers now then the previous few weeks from my experience. But some of the hacks have stopped being the obvious thunderdomes/server nukes because of battleye being able to stop those or at least ban them when they do it. Teleporting, weapon spawning and godmode are still mostly going undetected by BI.

70% of all times i die its from hackers...

Either a hacker just kills every1 on the server or somone teleports in and kills me or just somone using godmode and cant be killed killing me with a crowbar while laughing over Direct Chat.

Every time i manage to build up a camp its destroyed by hackers that simply destroy the tents and cars with scripts.

I hardly play DayZ anymore since its just mostly an annoying experience.

Between Hackers and glitches and ppl aborting on sight for fear of death the game is not just that fun to play at the moment.

I love DayZ and im waiting for Updates / the Standalone but atm its more or less unplayable.

And pretty much all of my hacker encounters are from different servers.

Since when i die from hackers / camps gets destroyd more then once i will change server.

But i never get lucky enough to find myself rid for hackers for any long amount of time.

Edited by mattebubben

Came across this hack this morning, anyone know if it's new?

Logged into a server, and I spawned on a barren plain. Had 5 people standing around me so I couldn't move. The server then told me that I had died.

Logged off and onto another server and I was back on the beach with absolutely nothing, but the same amount of health and debug stats..

Strange that the server would be hacked.. There were only a half dozen players on it.

yep. but that's not the most annoying thing.

now... It's almost impossible for me to be around all the hot military zone due to the dead soldier glitch...

When I get these artifact glitches (and I do everytime near military bases, I only relog but be sure to quit out to windows and enter again otherwise it doesnt work. Flush does not work for me either.

@OP

yes they must have increases, met 4 during one week, about 50% of my playing time

Edited by Secutor

Can't edit on mobile but forgot to say I was still ' alive' even though the server said I was dead..

Came across this hack this morning, anyone know if it's new?

Logged into a server, and I spawned on a barren plain. Had 5 people standing around me so I couldn't move. The server then told me that I had died.

Logged off and onto another server and I was back on the beach with absolutely nothing, but the same amount of health and debug stats..

Strange that the server would be hacked.. There were only a half dozen players on it.

It's happened to me before. I don't think it's a hack, more like "it's alpha."

Hacker teleported every vehicle on my server last night to the north of Cherno, unfortunatley for him i was in the legit chopper with my crew, when we landed next to him and got out, he lasted all of about 5 seconds, got killed then banned, so we put a server wide message up telling everyone on the server that all the vehicles were there and to help themselves. (after we got rid of all the hacked and duped gear of course!)

Never felt better to be honest!