Sign in to follow this  
glowfow@hotmail.com

Stucked at loading screen

Me and a friend of mine have same problem if its beta 93415, 93616 or 93666

I have loading screen that takes forever 616, 666 even worse.

Unplayable if im trying for hours getting into a game.

Same , for the past 2 hours i have only gotten into 1 server ! and that was a low pop one.

Running 1.7.0 + Arma2 beta 93616. Running the cmd to launch Beta Version.

All the 1.60 servers i tried were stuck at Loading.

80% of the Beta 9xxxx servers also get stuck on loading.

Have only been able to get into ONE server so far and that was a low pop 12/32 players.

No chance on the 90%+ full servers.

I too have experienced this issue A LOT after updating to 93616, pretty much every consecutive server I join - I get stuck on Loading.

And yes, I had made sure the Server was using the same version(DayZ 1.7.0, ArmA 2 93616).

Just tried several servers, didn't get in on a single one. I updated to 93666, and now I can't join anything. Either I get stuck on Wait for Host or loading... :(

3666 stuck at loading every damn server...

Every single evening its like the servers get some sort of meltdown. Im unable to play on any server. During the daytime there was no problem (gmt+1)

Seems the problem is back again, I've been told by my buddies it takes quite a while to get in (~10-20min). Still waiting and it's been about 15 minutes now. If this is some sort of 'fix' for the server hoppers I'm betting it'll work but it sucks :P

I am using 1.7, latest beta patch, and cannot join any server period.

I usually get stuck at "retrying to authenticate", or "waiting for character to create" with the lobby overlay covering the normally black screen. Have not been able to join a server for about a week now... regardless of time of day or server load.

I tried to join NL 4 a while ago' date=' but when I join it gets stuck on loading, but not the normal loading hang-up I sometimes experience. This time I see the yellowish loading bar about 4/5th filled up and I hear sounds of anything that goes on around me.

[/quote']

Exact same problem, and same server aswell. Although I can get on other servers just fine, I prefer to play on NL 4.

I get stuck on "loading" but only in my server, it's brand new and we've only had it for a few days. I've tried restarting it many times but doesn't seem to help.

Same problem here... loading stuck forever :(

Happends on probably 80% of all the servers I try to join. And every time it happens, I have to do the Ctrl+Alt+Del to shut down Arma 2 and then starte the entire game again.

It's getting really aggrivating to find a good server now. Since it's a 60/40 chance of the server either lags, spawns me in random locations, doesn't have sound, zeds or loot.