Sign in to follow this  
fujin31@yahoo.com

The Church Bus Incident

Great video. That was pretty intense lol

Hahah that's my friends bus someone stole it and crashed it there, he went in later on and found all the bodies XD

Hahah that's my friends bus someone stole it and crashed it there' date=' he went in later on and found all the bodies XD

[/quote']

That's my bus. I shouldn't have left you alone Helen, now those bad men can no longer harm you. I'm sorry I had to put you down after I found you, I couldn't bear to let another man defile you in such a fashion.

Hahah that's my friends bus someone stole it and crashed it there' date=' he went in later on and found all the bodies XD

[/quote']

That's my bus. I shouldn't have left you alone Helen, now those bad men can no longer harm you. I'm sorry I had to put you down after I found you, I couldn't bear to let another man defile you in such a fashion.

Rofl

good video.. the pronunciation of 'enfield' as 'einfield' kinda bugged me though ahah

Agreed, I need to stop pronouncing it like that. xD

That guy was owning you three

Yeah, he was smart. I later figured out the shots I was firing at him were going into the pew beside me. The A2 weapons fire from the chamber, not the muzzle, so while you can stick the muzzle into/through thin walls in theory, you can't shoot through them, due to the chamber still being on the 'correct' side of the wall. I think the chamber was a little too close to the pew, even though the muzzle end was way in the clear. We had a great time though, good stuff.