Sign in to follow this  
Jaoai

Hiding player bodies..

..is really cheap.

Dragging them to a hard to find spot is the way to go imo.

That's not true I had some dick head hide my body when all i had was Engine parts and a rotar for putting a heli back together which take FOREVER to find... pissed me off..

ummm moving a body is EXACTLy the same thing..

your trying to prevent the victim from retrieving his gear.

im fine with having my corpse hidden, in fact 99% of the time i wont even bother to go search it out.

Hiding a body is funny. It's like pouring a vat of acid on top of their body and watching it melt into biodegradable waste, along with all of it's loot.

Good times.

-MONSTER

• Like 1

OP wants us to risk our lives even more so than the firefight we had, just so he can go play hide and seek with his corpse.

No thanks.

This game is about survival. Mine. Not yours.

• Like 2

Why should you leave a corpse full of kit on show. Hide it so that player can't get kitted out again quickly or other players find a nice shiny gun to shoot you with. Either that, or empty the corpse and just leave rusty tin cans and make the body " Hobo Corpse"

• Like 1

I will hide a body when...

-They tried to ALT-F4 unsuccessfully or otherwise tried to glitch something

-They were witnessed putting down sandbags/hedgehogs/catwire in a building (screw those people)

-They have any sort of illegitimate weapon (This includes the AS50 TWS, you cry babies)

-They have a high powered rifle that I don't want being pointed in my direction or NVGs (and have no room to pick it up myself)

That's not true I had some dick head hide my body when all i had was Engine parts and a rotar for putting a heli back together which take FOREVER to find... pissed me off..

And he was a dick head because....

• Like 1

yeah then thats the point. Its all part of the experience. It doesn't make them a **** because they hid your body, you are mad because you were atatched to those parts.

I think the player body sinking through the ground is a little cheap and un-realistic, but seeing as that's the only way, that's what we gotta deal with.

I almost always hide bodies except they are fresh spawns i find on the beach, people i killed in a stressed situation(who did NOT deserve to die).

Bandit skin means HIDE.

I hide bodies if they were well equipped, or got the jump on me and failed. If they were a lower "level" character, I leave em be. I feel no remorse when hiding a ghillied body holding an M4A1 CCO SD with an AS50 in his backpack. NONE.

I always hide player bodies. Always. I get what I want, hide it, and leave. I'm not leaving any way for that guy to re-gear and hunt me down.

Me 2

The other day a player shot at me going down a field. I spun around and head shot him. It was a lucky shot but he fell instead of me. When I checked the gear he had a AS 50 TWS so I left it and made my way to the nearest over watch position with the idea of smoking him again for carrying hacked in weapons. He never came back or I missed him. Too bad, I wanted that kill!

Yeah those faggots, it happened to me once, I was nailing a group of n00bs then one lucky SOB got me and I must've killed his boyfriend because the queer hid my body, after that he disconnected

I used to always run back to my body to get my gear, you know, drop the lame starting pack and run like hell, unarmed

so now I always hide the bodies, no matter the loot, even of my clan mates, provided I keep their basic tools in my backpack

So wait, You were sniping noobs and one got the drop on you but your pissed because they hid your body? I'm glad they hid your ass. That's pretty lame shooting noobs.

I think i have to agree. Hiding the body isn't the problem, the problem is that it magically floats through the ground and dissappears. Dragging it to a nearby bush to hide it would be more authentic and cool.

It's dick to hide someones body, if that body is yours. It's not dick to hide somebody elses body. OK?

First I rarely go back for my body unless I happen to spawn in within a klick of where I got smoked...then I will take the chance because most of the whiners in these threads log out after shooting you so you can't come back and kill them. Secondly the only time I or my buddies don't hide a body is when we get the login screen bug. Generally if at all possible the guys pull security and try to ruck out all the gear that we have while we haul ass from the coast back to our camp or previous location.

Any one that complains about someone hiding your body is a whiner who doesn't need to play with the big kids in the game.