Sign in to follow this  
Nick2389

Day 1 - Survived

I have officially survived a whole single day.

Day 1's Events: (Areas: Electro > Pusta > Guglovo > Novy Sobor > Vyshnoye > Zub)

• 1 Zombie Knockdown
  • 5 Random Pass-outs
  • Several Zombie bitch-slaps and ankle bites
  • 1 CQC Encounter (PvP)
  • 1 House Burglary Attack
  • 1 Fall down the stairs (Pass-out) lol!
  • 1 Encounter of hungry fireplace eating my meat lol

&

• 1 Sniper rifle round to the Chest area

Anyone got any cool mishaps & events for your 1st Day of survival?

yah i do

1. suddenly get teleported to the sky for some random reason

2: get turned into a goat

3. jason spawning infront of me and chasing me with a hatchet and not dying after wasting 3 mags of ak mags on him

how you love battleye enabled servers that still has hackers in them and kill you, wasting your precious hours spent collecting your items

yah i do

1. suddenly get teleported to the sky for some random reason

2: get turned into a goat

3. jason spawning infront of me and chasing me with a hatchet and not dying after wasting 3 mags of ak mags on him

how you love battleye enabled servers that still has hackers in them and kill you, wasting your precious hours spent collecting your items

You've officially had a harder day then me lol

the worst part was that he waited for me until i got good stuff, then he would come and kill me

Edited by kyler211

Last Day(z) program:

1) Spawning in fresh after a day of work, getting killed due to a glitch with a tree, loose everything and stuck in debug desert.

2) Used the respawn button, because i had broken legs, starting at Cherno again.

3) Doing some quick scout of cherno and picking up some basic loot.

4) Friends online with chopper, picks me up at lighthouse cherno and flies me to my Bus parked in Berenzino.

5) Doing the special chopper eject, fucking myself up again, dead on the ground.

6) Spawning at Kamenka, call my friend to pick me up again, he does and brings me to our camp to gear up.

7) He brings me to my BUs at Berenzino, lands to get me out :), i survived.

8) killing some zombies and raid the Office building at berenzino.

9) Get to my Bus and load some extra food in it, killing some irritating zombies.

10) Get in my bus and drive off to a safe possition.

11) getting at my campsite, i pitch 2 more tents and transfere some guns and other loot stuff.

12 Having some bullshit talks over teamspeak and now its time to logout and go to bed, see tomorrow if bus has survived 18 hours with me not beeing on the server :)

So i didnt really survive, but still had a good time.

I'm really hooked to this game :)

• Like 1

well after obtaining a lee enfield with like 152 mags,i headed north,to the airfield cause i heard rumors of legendary loot there :P i got lost and i found my self in devil's castle,in the middle of a fight,one sniper on the castle vs 2 guys with ak's.noone saw me cause i proceeded to go behind the sniper,kill him and take his gun.but guess what!i got teleported in the middle of nowhere!well,later i found out that i was north of cherno :P

• Like 1