Skeptik_

US 767 AS50 TWS

I just killed a guy sniping at Stary sobor who had a AS50 TWS. Unforchantly i was unable to take a screen shot because he left the game and his body disappeared.

Player Name: Sergio

He may have not been the hacker who spawned the weapon, but he was still using it.

None of his other gear was out of the ordinary, Just GPS, Rangefinders all that look that most player that are sniping around the NW airfield or stray have.

Just read devs posts - as said Rocket - you will be not banned if you use cheat weapon if you dont spawn it, but you can get local server ban from kiddie admin.

but you can get local server ban from kiddie admin.

Kiddie Admin?

So I'm a kiddie Admin, Because I choose to remove people who take advantage of things left behind by hackers? Do you think it's your "right" to use this equipment?

You used hacked equipment you get one warning (For those that are unaware of whats legit in the game) Second time, No excuses.

If you want that unfair advantage over everyone else that is not possible via legit methods, That's the base ingredient in becoming a hacker your self. And in such a case you are not welcome on a server run by our clan that has prided it self on Fair Play since BF2 first came out.

You can't punish ppl because the developers are unable to address properly the cheaters. I mean all the people here knows perfectly that an AS50 TWS isn't legit, so i would condamn those experienced users that uses an hacked weapon only because the rules says they can't get banned.. but on the other side the majority of players don't even surf this forum, there's also NO official DayZ guide (apart those amateur wiki sites), some of them doesn't even talk in english, so they might not know why the hell they are being kicked or banned by the admin.

If you browse this forum you'll fing tons of players that believes that a L85 is an hacked weapon.. or that the SVD Camo doesn't exists in Dayz.. and stuff like this.. imagine the rest of the players, there's thousand that doesn't know that a AS50 TWS is an hacked weapon.

If you have to blame someone, then blame the developers (but you know it's alpha.. so there's nothing to blame.. yet) .. or at least KICK these players trying to explain em what's happening.. but don't ban em.

Kicked with a warning then a perma ban if they dont listen.

Rocket sends me £40 then I will let them play with their kiddie hacked weapons all day.

Kiddie Admin?

So I'm a kiddie Admin, Because I choose to remove people who take advantage of things left behind by hackers? Do you think it's your "right" to use this equipment?

You used hacked equipment you get one warning (For those that are unaware of whats legit in the game) Second time, No excuses.

If you want that unfair advantage over everyone else that is not possible via legit methods, That's the base ingredient in becoming a hacker your self. And in such a case you are not welcome on a server run by our clan that has prided it self on Fair Play since BF2 first came out.

As a server admin I just have to say:

YES! Kiddie admin!

Kiddie Admin?

You are using a hacked in gun, it is the end of the world!