Sign in to follow this  
gramps

Didn't even taste my sardines

Well who woulda thunk I would get murdered for my sardines?? I didn't even get to taste them. I was looking for brains to mix with my PorknBeans cause it taste better that way but makes my skin grey and funky.

I just need to get night vision so I can do some night stuff. I'm a noob and couple games ago I found 2 heli's in about 10 minutes picked up an L84A2 (no ammo) , camo suit and night vision goggles but I had two profiles didn't know if you play a different one and die you loose whats on any of your guys so I was playing a new recruit and didn't think about him dying .......sucks

Well I am getting better but can't ever find matches cause then I would go live in the woods for awhile hunting cows and looking for the big guy tents so I can take their stuff. They keep killing me but I'm not giving up and one day I will hunt you down and get even.

All the best......PorknBrains

PS. 4th day found biggest stash ever ....check it out on youtube it was hack but for an hour I had 50 or more of everything ......didn't know what to do and finally got sniped even when wearing a ghillie suit...<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F-KcVYyS8Y0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by PorkNBrains
  • Like 1

Welcome to dayz! Sounds like you're very busy. If you would like us to view video, I suggest embedding it in your post, as your link doesn't work. :thumbsup: