roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Wtf... Can someone help me please...

I was at the north western airfield on my friends server and I vaulted over something and my player randomly fell down, went unconcious, is bleeding, and has 4000 blood... I alt+f4ed and I could really use someone with an epic pen/bandage/blood bag! Someone who is preferably close to me and wont shoot me for my gear... This is the farthest i've been on a legit character and I dont wanna die :(

63.209.36.2:9115 team speak channel if you can help :(

Is your friend's server quiet and low-mid pop? I know it seems like a bad time, but I need a Secondary server home...

Hi Lockdown. I can help you out, probably. I just wanna pop on a server with no people, if you are comfortable with that.

I will be on my way right now, I have a helicopter with a squad of 4 people willing to back me up just incase this is a trap. We are prepared for war incase.

I am on my way!!! #Team Fury!!

And yes D. Welch, very low pop! Quiet, you can join our server and skype if you want! we just mess around and loot haha

I hope by "Messing around" you don't mean "get so bored that we kill randomly", that excuse for killing bugs me...

I'll test it out.

I know who to fixs this, know your grid and die, then walk.

Also watch out i smell a perfect trap

Screw you man, I don't alt+f4 when Im getting shot at, but im not gonna let myself die because of some fucking bug, Im just asking for some kind hearted person to come help, jesus.

Using Alt+F4 to avoid death is an exploit. End of story.
  • Like 1

Sploiters gonna sploit :D Die and take it like a man sonny ! Damn it ...JUST DIEEEEEEEEE!!!! ...then run up and get your shit :)

• Like 1

So he used an exploit to evade death due bug? I don't see a problem with that. Bug > Exploit imho.

Using Alt+F4 to avoid death is an exploit. End of story.

You sir are an idiot. This game has bugs, sometimes shit happens and we just deal with it. But if you can avoid dying to a bug without disadvantaging anyone else then by all means do so.

He's exploiting alt+f4? Well, while we're making ridiculous claims...

Conservapedia is the best source ever!

Jesus people, calm down, sure he alt f4'd but it's not like he was getting shot at. He was the victim of a bug, I see no problem with trying to avoid death with that, I mean, it's not like a bug is realistic, he just fell down and nearly died.

• Like 1

Jesus people, calm down, sure he alt f4'd but it's not like he was getting shot at. He was the victim of a bug, I see no problem with trying to avoid death with that, I mean, it's not like a bug is realistic, he just fell down and nearly died.

Agreed the realism was killed when he got beaten up by the rock, imo think it is accepatble to get out if this happens to help for help and then continue as normal because it had nothing to do with anyone else and he did not make any mistake with the game...

I don't know. Sounds like he was clumsy and tripped when vaulting. People get hurt from falls all the time.

Just kidding, hope you get help soon.

• Like 1

If you are on 1.7.2.4, I can help. I'm approaching slowly.

Very slowly. At a crawl, really.

In fact, I've been approaching at a crawl ever since I got falcon punched back at Devil's Castle and now I'm almost to the airfield. Longest proning session ever.

As for alt+f4ing, if you legitimately bugged out on a rock or something then by all means, alt+f4. That command serves many negative uses, but saving players from glitches and hacks is one of the reasons I'm glad we have it.

Hey, I'd alt+F4 too, but that doesn't change the fact that using it to avoid death is an exploit.

Yeah it can be argued that exploiting to fight bugs instead of fighting zombies/players is ok... but you're still using an exploit to bend the rules of the game to your own enjoyment, instead of accepting the rocket rape train.

As for whether the OP had his leg broken by a bug or not, it's not known to us. It could also be argued that breaking your leg by tripping over rocks is a feature of the game, not a bug :P

This is a game about role-playing after all. Plenty of my characters have met their fate after tripping over, instead of being eaten or shot. Most post-apocalyptic deaths would likely be mundane conditions turned fatal due to lack of paramedics / modern medicine.

Then i exploited. Fuck me right?

At least I don't hack.

Don't worry about some of the people on these forums. If I gave a shit about my gear I'd do the same thing.

It's an alpha so I'll treat it like one. Alt f4 out of combat on the other hand I feel a bit different about.

But avoiding bugs and glitches is fine.