daspope

M4A1 vs. M16A2

DMR is gone now because of stupidity... :(

http://youtu.be/1TwuN50qWOI

Now I am rocking a 1911 and AK74Kobra with no mags, gonna go get some gear from sniper Hill now

The way me and my crew play all 4 of us could have had an angle on you. The spot your using is OK but its tough due to being a low building ( Giving the high buildings a good angle on you ). For sure, you had more than 1 shooter looking at you. Props to not logging at the sounds of shooting. Beans for you!

The way me and my crew play all 4 of us could have had an angle on you. The spot your using is OK but its tough due to being a low building ( Giving the high buildings a good angle on you ). For sure, you had more than 1 shooter looking at you. Props to not logging at the sounds of shooting. Beans for you!

Thanks, Combat loggers piss me off... can't believe how attached to gear some people get.

• Like 1

Thanks, Combat loggers piss me off... can't believe how attached to gear some people get.

The thing I love about this game is that every time I'm in PvP my heart rate goes up. You can only get that intensity by knowing that you could lose everything. Beans to you brother.

• Like 1

The thing I love about this game is that every time I'm in PvP my heart rate goes up. You can only get that intensity by knowing that you could lose everything. Beans to you brother.

Agreed, no game gives me an adrenaline rush like this one. Risking it all makes this game what it is.

Edit: Whats even better is when you DON'T combat log and end up finding a way out of a sticky situation :D

Edited by daspope

or you murder an AK weilding douche with an axe. Then find out he had no ammo... I still felt like a bad ass.

• Like 1