DareDiver

Any take meat from animals

Was playing on a server. Needed some food so i shot an animal. Gutted it but couldnt take the raw meat. Is anyone else having this problem. Any help would be great thanks.

• Like 1

You have to find the right angle. Try approaching it slowly from the ass end.

• Like 4

i have it sometimes,i think you have to wait,walk around and try again,worked for me :/

Yeah... try backing up and approaching again, or hitting your "G" key to open your bag, sometimes that will trigger the meat to show up. Keep scrolling your mouse wheel back and forth as you target the animal, it will eventually bring up the option to take the meat.

Not bad, but I expected slightly lewder responses based on title.

Yes, I had the same problem. There were no options over the goat I gutted, nothing to scroll over. Of course moving around doesn't work but until people have had it happen to them, they keep telling you to move around and scroll your mouse button. I had to leave the damn goat. <_< :emptycan:

Well it took logging out for a lil break and back in for it to work. Thanks for all your responses. Have a good day.

Just noticed my spelling error for my title. Im not sure what i was trying to say but you all got the idea i guess....

I had the same problem yesterday. I ended up circling around the animal just about a dozen times moving my mouse all around. Then finally was able to get the meat. What happened for me was, as I was gutting meat I quickly looked away because I thought I heard a zom around me. Then when I looked back I wasn't able to click on the animals carcass. Probably looked like a retard circling the animal around for a couple minutes. At least I got my steaks :D

Also, just a tip here. If you select "take raw meat" from the options when rolling the mousewheel on the carcass, it will only give you ONE steak. If you want to take ALL the steaks, click "gear" on the carcass and then you can take them all. Pretty simple but plenty of new players (myself included) have run away from a cow with only one steak and left seven behind thinking they had just gotten them all.

You have to find the right angle. Try approaching it slowly from the ass end.

Yes, the meat from the ass of the animal is the most tender and tastes the best :lol: