OCNTom

Radios in DayZ?

what are their purpose, i killed a guy and found out that he had it but i dont know what to do with it?

They currently serve no purpose AFAIK and it's debatable whether they even legitimately spawn, they may do something in the future.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

atm if your near Green mountain you can hear something, forget whats it is exactly but im pretty sure it's a numbers broadcast.

is it possible to be kicked/ banned off a server or the game with a radio?

I hate radios.. I had one when I was heading up towards Green Mountain, and... I.. I heard things...

It is said that if you get a radio and go towards green mountain you will be able to hear a broadcast of a location, and in that location there is big foot.

I hate radios.. I had one when I was heading up towards Green Mountain, and... I.. I heard things...

They creep me out.... i hear things over the radio... sometimes even a call of friendly fire... soon left by the side of the road, damn thing!

Give it to me and I will shower you with gifts. Name it and you have it.

so i suppose a radio is hard to come bye?

so i suppose a radio is hard to come bye?

They are not verry comon and they can fit in your toolbelt. So just keep it! :)

It is said that if you get a radio and go towards green mountain you will be able to hear a broadcast of a location, and in that location there is big foot.

You here the locations of deer stand when listening to your radio at green mountain

Source;

Myth 2.