cowan108

Vehicular Armor Idea -{STANDALONE}-

If you can find 20 machineguns and 20 guys to man the guns its only fair you get to shoot up everything with your battle bus.

Looks awesome! I believe the glass on the huey is already somewhat bulletproof, I picked one up today with my mates in Elektro and another guy was shooting, or attempting to shoot me through the glass with a makarov and then an enfield. Neither did anything to the glass or myself but this may only apply to low caliber weapons.

Damn, i lol my ass off! :D

I want that freaking Bus!!!

But then there is a need for a Z-Town or Z-Village with around 500 Zombies where 1 or 2 players alone have no chance.

I. Want. That. Bus. NOW! Alright, maybe that is a little TOO over powered lol, but atleast be able to shoot side arms out the damn thing.

Tank too OP. Anyway, the way the vehicle building/deconstructing is looking, this idea is totally plausible

yeah. why not? :]

but if you're going to have that much protection, there should be a turret seat too!

bump, come on guys, keep this on the first page! Matt Lightfoot already responded to me about it!(:

bump, come on guys, keep this on the first page! Matt Lightfoot already responded to me about it!(:

Matt Lightfoot should have told you to quit the fucking bumping. Threads that die, die.