Sign in to follow this  
fuzzyponcho

Hacker Caught (ban this tool)

As someone who has never encountered a Hacker, and thought Battleye must be the dog's bollocks, it is shocking to wander into this section of the forum and see all these new reports of hacking.

How come it is happening ? I thought the new Battleye blocked any and all scripts that could possibly be used for nefarious purposes ?

How come Admins are having to do all the banning and Battleye is catching squat ?

Maybe you should post the log entry from createvehicle.log instead of posting the kick in the console?

Also, pretty sure this is not a hack, just one of battle eyes many glitches.

CreateVehicle #1 is "seagull" not sure on #2 but if hes spawning vehicles then it will be in the remote exec log.

If hes not in there its not really a justifiable ban, sorry

Maybe you should post the log entry from createvehicle.log instead of posting the kick in the console?

Thanks for the input

I've posted logs before but someone else mentioned that "anybody can cut/paste any GUI into the logfile" so that's why I screen capped the console. Short of running fraps everytime I play is there a better alternative?

Here is the line from the createvehicle.log

29.08.2012 16:24:08: coryba2 (71.75.238.56:2314) 8d81dc72f69dfecb9d3c6399eb8ce951 - #0 "USBasicWeaponsBox" 16:28 [1579,13253,323]

29.08.2012 16:24:08: coryba2 (71.75.238.56:2314) 8d81dc72f69dfecb9d3c6399eb8ce951 - #2 "USBasicWeaponsBox" 16:28 [1579,13253,323]

Not exactly sure what happened but I was driving then all of a sudden I was teleported along with all the vehicles in the game to a random coast town killing me in the process..

Is this enough proof?

Edited by FuzzyPoncho