Sign in to follow this  
devildoggamer

Assaulting A Fortified Compound

So this was a rare find a group of survivors who had completely fortified and secured the Factory with hopes of holding it and defending it. This is where they were wrong we came for scrap metal we left with much more

• Like 1

Love your 'Survive' series! It's excellent viewing. Especially when I'm bored at work wishing I was playing xD

Amazing footage, just watched the whole video, I loved the way your team worked and really liked the way the overwatch passed radio control to the assault team and the way the assault team breached the compound and secured it.

Congratulations on your findings, well deserved.

well maybe was interesting but with thoose wrid glitches flashing into the screen constantly it was pretty annoying to watch (did not finish)

what was that ?

anyway some of your other videos are nice :cool:

well maybe was interesting but with thoose wrid glitches flashing into the screen constantly it was pretty annoying to watch (did not finish)

what was that ?

anyway some of your other videos are nice :cool:

Yeah those graphical glitches were caused by the wire fencing which rocket has since taken care of I was quite annoyed with them if you couldn't tell by the language I used haha

Ha yeah watched this video last night. Kept expecting them to dc, run up to your sniper spot on another server, reconnect then blast you in the back.

Oh and DDG, thanks, it's because of your survive series that I got interested in Day Z, and the lessons I learned while watching saved me from a few bad deaths.

What area is that in? It looks like a spot i've never been? I only know of the industrial building in cherno that looks like that...

Yes i need to explore more O.o