Sign in to follow this  
MGreenwald

.50 TWS

Why is it when I have this weapon im being told it's hacked. I started this game a long time ago and found it at a chopper crash site. I stopped playing for quite some time and recently returned only to be kicked from servers and called a hacker. So the fact that im using a legit weapon that is often duplicated makes me the bad guy? Fuck that...

Because it's impossible to find that gun unless it's hacked in.

Maybe a hacker spawned one and swamped it for a gun he found at a crash site.

That sounds like the only logical explanation.

Edit: maybe it wasn't a chopper crash site that randomly spawn.

Maybe it was an actual chopper that the hacker had stored gear in and crashed with.

Edited by elasticz

Why would a hacker, swap a AS50 TWS for a heli site gun. When mostly likely he has a ammo crate full of all the weapons... No he said "I started this game a long time ago and found it at a chopper crash site." They were in the game but rocket took them out because there way overpowered. You shoudn't get banned since you haven't hacked it in. People are just ****.

LOL

#1 story

all legit copies were wiped from the DB over 2 months ago

try again plox

LOL

#1 story

all legit copies were wiped from the DB over 2 months ago

try again plox

Where's your sorce or proof that this was done. For all i know you're just repeating what another ass hat has said.

Where's your sorce or proof that this was done. For all i know you're just repeating what another ass hat has said.

Where is your proof that you actually found this some time ago? For all we know you're just a script kiddie trolling.

My advice, if you have in fact just started playing again, lose the AS50 TWS anyways (you can't prove you had it from back in the day) and just completely start fresh, a lot has changed and a fresh restart gives you a chance to experience the first hours of a new life of gathering and surviving.

Edited by Scrototems

I don't believe they were wiped. Either way I think at this point it is time to give up the ghost on the tws the game is so saturated with them that it is rediculous to assume everyone with one is a hacker. Between raiding tents and kills in the last week (playing an hour or two a night) I have found 7 or 8 of them. I found 1 standard AS50 and so far no other sniper rifles.