Edward b

Looting supermarkets...

I was looting a supermarket in Zelenogorsk earlier and there was nothing in there or in the surrounding area. I thought nothing of it and got off for an hour to take care of some other things. However, I log back in to another server and...the same thing. Is there a special trick to looting supermarkets, or am I just having some really bad luck?

• Like 1

Loot has a re-spawn timer and distance I believe...it means someone has looted it within the last 5-10min and wont re spawn while your near it like 100/50m?? just run away for a bit then come back should re-spawn :)

Bad luck check the percentage chances for stuff spawning, also people tend to loot the super markets on their way on loot paths and stuff

No this is a glitch in a recent patch with zelenergorsk I've Ben on 6 different servers and have walked to the shop from afar away as nwaf and no loot, my friends hav also been experiencing this , when I say no loot I mean not even trash loot OR BEANS

I always find good stuff in super markets. Try joining another servers, some are fucked up and loot doesn't spawn.

Alright I'll get on tomorrow and try out your solution...hopefully there will be some loot in there. If not, then SHiNE's post is correct. Both times there was absolutely nothing in the supermarket.

It's happened to me a couple of times too. It's like the loot forgets to spawn or something. It's usually there if I leave and come back though.

I've noticed it lately but in more than just Zel. It seems that sometimes the items just don't show up for me, I've walked like a hundred or two hundred meters away and came back and stuff showed up, but I don't think it 'respawned' as someone put it, as far as I can tell loot doesn't 'respawn' until the server restarts, but I think it is something tied in with server hopping. People could just log off in a supermarket on one server after looting it, and relog to another server and collect more loot, I think what they did was made it so that when you log in there's a decent chance that items near you won't register for you, only stuff will start registering a certain distance away from you, would make sense for them to do that to combat server hopping anyway. But the other day I was driving from Solinchay to uh, that north east town with the airfield not Benzino but the one even further but a bit north. Anyways every place I stopped along the way was completely cleared out, not even empty tin cans etc, just completely blank floors it looked weird. I ended up relogging and It went away, so who knows.

I've noticed it lately but in more than just Zel. It seems that sometimes the items just don't show up for me, I've walked like a hundred or two hundred meters away and came back and stuff showed up, but I don't think it 'respawned' as someone put it, as far as I can tell loot doesn't 'respawn' until the server restarts, but I think it is something tied in with server hopping. People could just log off in a supermarket on one server after looting it, and relog to another server and collect more loot, I think what they did was made it so that when you log in there's a decent chance that items near you won't register for you, only stuff will start registering a certain distance away from you, would make sense for them to do that to combat server hopping anyway. But the other day I was driving from Solinchay to uh, that north east town with the airfield not Benzino but the one even further but a bit north. Anyways every place I stopped along the way was completely cleared out, not even empty tin cans etc, just completely blank floors it looked weird. I ended up relogging and It went away, so who knows.

stuff respawns without server restarts.

if you drive upto a location the loot there won't spawn, you need to be on foot.

Loot spawns when you are close. But if you log in and there have been no players recently in the area, lootspawns close to you will not appear. You need to wait.

Loot wont spawn when coming near with vehicle, only zeds will spawn when you get out.

wont spawn if you spawn inside the loot area.

Loots spawns when you come on foot, zeds spawn around 190m of you, loot little less.. around 160m.

Sometimes servers get bugged and loot doesnt spawn in certain places, mostly markets that I have seen.