Sign in to follow this  
roflcopter127@yahoo.com

Am I alone..?

I would like some different opinions on this one.

Am I the only person who plays each Dayz life a little differently?

It really sucks that Humanity persists through death, because I'm the kind of person who will be server hopping and being an asshole sniper one life, and helping people and getting to know them the next. I've done everything from pick randoms up on the beach with an ATV, made over 5 new friends on skype just by saying "friendly", but I have also shot people in the leg 5000+ meters from a hospital, shot and engine out of a helicopter with 3 people, and sometimes I'm niether a bandit nor a survivor, I just play it by ear. I wish each life, It would truly start over. I don't want to be a bandit forever :(

Anyone else in play similarily?

Have a look at my signature mate.

You can start fresh on a private hive if you want :D

I generally try to be a nice guy but will sometimes just go on a killing spree :)

Dude did you pick up someone called administrator on your ATV, then tried to blow me up with a satchel charge once I got off?

I would like some different opinions on this one.

Am I the only person who plays each Dayz life a little differently?

It really sucks that Humanity persists through death, because I'm the kind of person who will be server hopping and being an asshole sniper one life, and helping people and getting to know them the next. I've done everything from pick randoms up on the beach with an ATV, made over 5 new friends on skype just by saying "friendly", but I have also shot people in the leg 5000+ meters from a hospital, shot and engine out of a helicopter with 3 people, and sometimes I'm niether a bandit nor a survivor, I just play it by ear. I wish each life, It would truly start over. I don't want to be a bandit forever :(

Anyone else in play similarily?

Thats exactly why the humanity is persistent through your lives - its how you generally play, so if you are "generally a nice guy" your humanity will reflect this. How else would others get a rough idea if what "character" you are laying each life? How would they know if it's your turn to play as a camping sniper nub? There needs to be an unbalanced and persistent way to fairly give am approximate grading to a players' morale/humanity in my opinion and although the present system isnt brilliant it's a step in the right direction.