Sign in to follow this  
Inception.

Hey you, persisting in the cold...

...out there all alone, can you feel me?

Great song.

Hencing the title, where is the persistance? Do people not persist?

Now don't say "oh you don't know what people go through when playing this mod, fag" or something of the such.

No matter how many times I've died. No matter how many times hackers have fucked me over, bugs have done the same, glitches, etc...I've always come back to this great mod.

I may have taken a break for a few days or so due to dissapointment in hackers or something else, but I have always returned.

And I shall continue to do so, no matter what happens on the way. To the end. Persistance. Persistance and patience, that is the key.

If you die, do something new. Help a player. Who cares if there's a chance of them killing you?

When you DO find a player who doesn't kill you, and you give them a ride to where they want, or you help them in some way, don't you just feel great? Especially if they said "thanks a lot" or "I'm glad you didn't kill me. My faith has been slightly restored", or something like that.

Am I the only one? Am I the 1%?

But maybe it was only a fantasy.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 3

I get PK'd by some clown and I get pissed and stop playing... but I keep getting called back.

Ye I always come back to this game I love it, what i tend to do is everytime I die I kind of go on a new course or have a new goal in mind, so in my current life im full bandit sniping in the main cities, where in my previous life all I did was drive around to towns giving people medical supplies, blood tranfusions or just a lift to a different town in my car I managed to get 11k humanity before I died. Just mix things up and this game doesn't really get boring that fast.

Ye I always come back to this game I love it, what i tend to do is everytime I die I kind of go on a new course or have a new goal in mind, so in my current life im full bandit sniping in the main cities, where in my previous life all I did was drive around to towns giving people medical supplies, blood tranfusions or just a lift to a different town in my car I managed to get 11k humanity before I died. Just mix things up and this game doesn't really get boring that fast.

Exactly!

When I die from illegitimate means I stop playing for most of the day or the entire day and then come back to it.

If I die from legit means I usually respawn and gear back up.

Every death is just another reason to see how Cherno or Elektro are doing these days. A while back i might find a dead person here or there..now it seems like the city of flies. Another day..another death..another sorrow..another breath. Run Forest you fucker...RUN !

• Like 1