Sign in to follow this  
Dansterr

Triple Crashed helis, WITHIN 500 METERS

I was north of stary sobor and saw a crashed heli, and then 500 meters away there was 2 more, these were within about 20 meters of eachother.

In the video i dont have the first heli cause fraps wasnt open then, but i looted a ghilie and my M4a1 cco SD from it.

For those wondering, these are the locations of the helis

2vuc6ds.jpg

Edited by Dansterr

The first one was only my 2nd find ever ( and the first one ever was empty) so i was so happy :D

Yeah i wanted to, but it doesnt do enough damage (compared to the FN FAL) and i was running out of ammo, the fn fal i gained about 10 mags for and it does ALOT more damage . Also i have a M9 SD so i can use that for stealth shooting , and besides, i swear i put it back into my bag :P

Edited by Dansterr

Leaving an m4 and l85 for an fn fal? Really dude? The Fn fal is alright but it comparison to the m4sd and l85 it's pretty much concentrated terrible.

Edited by bluecrackers

Howcome? I mean, i seem to find a M4A1 of some type each time i spawn a new character, and this was the first time ever seeing one of these so i was keen to try it out. i looked up the stats and it seems better? like it does 4x the damage and has a effective range 2x higher, but maybe im missing something?

Edited by Dansterr

You might have FN FAL ammo now, but wait till you have only 1 mag left. You can only find FN FAl ammo on helicrashes, which are rare :D

Not questioning your choice, FAL is a great weapon, especially if you need to defend yourself against other players. Hard to choose to be honest. L85 is awesome for long range and pretty easy to find ammo for (easier than FAL), but FAL is superb in close/mid range combat.

The l85 gives you thermal spotting plus nightvision :) Dont feel bad, i dumped my one and only l85 for a dmr , i could not carry both as i had a bunch of car parts in my pack...and i jsut loves me DMR :)

If you can find an fnfal an pvs someting or other it has an nv scope so is a good score as well.

Leaving an m4 and l85 for an fn fal? Really dude? The Fn fal is alright but it comparison to the m4sd and l85 it's pretty much concentrated terrible.

L85 is complete trash.

The sight is good but the gun itself is complete crap.

Well if you found your 4th heli ever and wanted to loot it fast without being shot and making lots of gunshots wouldnt you? it only took 2 seconds to load back in so im not fussed. i guarantee you have done that when a player shoots at you

and its not a "death dodge" to avoid dying, its simply just to save time

Edited by Dansterr

Well if you found your 4th heli ever and wanted to loot it fast without being shot and making lots of gunshots wouldnt you? it only took 2 seconds to load back in so im not fussed. i guarantee you have done that when a player shoots at you

and its not a "death dodge" to avoid dying, its simply just to save time

you can make the game easier by just not playing it

you can make the game easier by just not playing it

Maybe he wants to play it without trolls like you criticising his valid tactics?

Anyways good video, you jammy s.o.b

• Like 2