Micky (DayZ)

Quebec Commado Recherche quebecois. French clan recruiting.

Furthermore

I play in a respecful manner and never did anything that I know to be illigal as per rocket. I have nothing to hide and will gladly answer any question over the matter fully

I find this is turning into a witch hunt over the QC clan members with sole argument that a new member was a hacker

Yet that member was kicked from the clan when we realized he was hacking.

Lol'd so hard, We we're banned and still get some PBX thrown at you? Sooo, how we do this? Since we were banned? Soldier clothing, lol'd If i remember good, we found those in one of the camp near devil's castle. Since we knew it was hacked item we did'nt wear them.

He owns, pays for, and administers his own server. He can do whatever he wants. Anti Hax banned them. The info is in the logs. And he admitted ON THIS FORUM POST that he was duping sandbags. Find another server, no one wants your suspicious clan around.

Still not enough, Renting a server do not make you owner of the game it self, rules are here to be followed, we did'nt broke yours. we played for 3-4 days on your server without any suspicious activies until we flew with helicopter.

Edit : Duping sandbag was dumb from Bosors. But again, he duped sandbag what's the big deal?

Edited by Micky

I find this unfair

Brochacho is friend with admin and the other guy with whom he raided our camp

Our clan members are getting banned one by one for random reason and wrongly accused of hacking

The admin is bias toward his friends of course, who would believe a stranger over a friend. But srsly banning someone with sole

reason (asshole) Seem uncalled for.

Now I asked myself this. You assumed it was our chopper. Or so u said. Where did you find it

Was it hidden somewhere or u found the spawn and repaired it. Is it possible it was indeed hacked and since i died in it it logged me

And not you since you just flew it

I am not pointing fingers here. You might just has well found the chopper like i did.

It is quite ironic that for hours on our teamspeak we were mainly speaking about running away from the hackers chasing us

Irony that WE are branded has the hackers in this story

I'm glad you got a kick out of it, Micky. It was fucking scary at first, then we realized how bad its aim was, and what a boss our pilot is. =)

To clarify:

It wasn't my intent to implicate you guys in that, I posted the second video for the sake of completeness. I mean I'd want to know what happened next, to the stuff I ostensibly worked so hard to find. It's a Saga at this point. Also it's damn funny (the flying PBX attack fail). As to the catapulting culprit, my money is on the guy that got banned toward the end of the video when the boat stops flying around.

As a public service, I will now post a funny kangaroo video in an attempt to balance the choleric humor of this thread. This should not be construed as an accusation of anyone being a dirty bushwhacking roo.

Edited by Oswald

I'm glad you think this is a funny situation, but all your post will be flagged and hopefully deleted. You guys have nothing against us. If you really do i'll ask you to post your accusation on the ban post madr for server admin where you can give the IE logs to dayz admin community. For me i did post an admin and server abuse on my side for banning 7 players without a single proof.

g1347494393660729906.jpg

lol I fail at linking

Edited by Oswald

Ingame name : Atill3 ( Richard pour le moment mais j'attend de crever pour le changer.)

Steam ID:[GD] Atill3

WhenOnline time : Depend of how I feel and if my friend dosen't ask me to play GW2... But betwen 4pm - 12am

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

When have you start Dayz : Ten month ago.

What you want to play ( Sniper, Assault, Medic, etc ): Sniper/Assault

Favorite guns : AS50/M107/DMR + M16A4 Acog/M4A1 Holo

Humanity ( Bandits/Survivor/Hero ) : Bandit ( Un manque de confience total après de mauvaise expérience.)

Ingame name : Atill3 ( Richard pour le moment mais j'attend de crever pour le changer.)

Steam ID:[GD] Atill3

WhenOnline time : Depend of how I feel and if my friend dosen't ask me to play GW2... But betwen 4pm - 12am

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

When have you start Dayz : Ten month ago.

What you want to play ( Sniper, Assault, Medic, etc ): Sniper/Assault

Favorite guns : AS50/M107/DMR + M16A4 Acog/M4A1 Holo

Humanity ( Bandits/Survivor/Hero ) : Bandit ( Un manque de confience total après de mauvaise expérience.)

Nom in-game: faucon906

Nom steam: ungrosFauconAimant

Quand êtes vous en ligne:les fins de semaine

Avez vous un micro:oui

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ:depuis juillet 2012

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc):commando, équipier sniper, et medic

Arme préféré:G36 k ou le M4 silencieux

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros):Bandit et survivant

Ingame name :faucon903

Steam ID ungrosFauconAimant

Online time : in the week-end

Do you have a microphone?yes

When have you start Dayz :in july 2012

What you want to play ( Sniper, Assault, Medic, etc )commando,help sniper,medic

Favorite guns :G36 k or M4 supressor

Humanity ( Bandits/Survivor/Hero ) :Bandit and survivor