Micky (DayZ)

Quebec Commado Recherche quebecois. French clan recruiting.

Recrutement Ouvert de nouveau. Jean-Denis n'a jamais hacker et jamais il ne le fera. Le membre qui nous a infilterer a ete bannis hier dans les midi ( Heure quebecoise ).

Mr.Adam : Global ban.

Edited by Micky

So today. I woke up early and ran across the map looking for your chopper. I found it. I also found a van which I blew up and left where you had the chopper. Took your chopper. We later flew across a camp that had the white offroad truck. We landed and I was killed by an unknown person. We thought it was someone in the APB clan, we weren't sure though. Either way, I died and my partner escaped with the chopper. We flew over that area again after re-gearing myself and were shot at my an AS50. We flew to our landing spot and decided to travel on foot to where we saw the truck. We were about 800 meters from the truck camp and the chopper we just landed flew OVER us and began landing near the truck. We shot it down. QC Simon died. We spotted another player fueling the truck up, and he started driving off. We moved and cut him off, and killed QC Jean-denis. Five minutes later, QC Simon was global banned by Anti-Hax for a remote script execution violation. What is going on? We have flown the same chopper and have not been banned thus far.

Aftermath

http://imgur.com/Te7Q0

Simon banned.

http://i.imgur.com/Zolj4.jpg

Edited by jimmythreelegs

Well good new, We did'nt had an helicopter nor a van.. So this was'nt us. Simon got the same problem as Jean-denis. Remote kick from flying with the helicopter.

Edited by Micky

What can i say? I don't know.. I was not connected. If you want to ask some one, ask the team was ON. Simon said he was ban after dc/ing to start over. I don't know what is wrong with the anti-cheat.

The only thing i can say is : Something wrong with the helicopter for us.. 2 time flying, 2 ban.

Edited by Micky

So today. I woke up early and ran across the map looking for your chopper. I found it. I also found a van which I blew up and left where you had the chopper. Took your chopper. We later flew across a camp that had the white offroad truck. We landed and I was killed by an unknown person. We thought it was someone in the APB clan, we weren't sure though. Either way, I died and my partner escaped with the chopper. We flew over that area again after re-gearing myself and were shot at my an AS50. We flew to our landing spot and decided to travel on foot to where we saw the truck. We were about 800 meters from the truck camp and the chopper we just landed flew OVER us and began landing near the truck. We shot it down. QC Simon died. We spotted another player fueling the truck up, and he started driving off. We moved and cut him off, and killed QC Jean-denis. Five minutes later, QC Simon was global banned by Anti-Hax for a remote script execution violation. What is going on? We have flown the same chopper and have not been banned thus far.

Aftermath

http://imgur.com/Te7Q0

Simon banned.

http://i.imgur.com/Zolj4.jpg

Very funny, I logged in and made my way back to camp, not 2 minutes after I got there you flew over with the chopper (as if you could track us). Shot your friend in the head with my M14SD and you left. More clan members logged in and we heard the chopper fly over again. I followed the sound and found the chopper landed about 5000m north of our camp near a tent. Took it and made my way back to camp where I was shot down while landing and died. I logged back and wow, banned. Flying that chopper was the only thing I did that could explain the ban since I didn't use any "new" vehicles other than the clan's owned ones same goes with the gear. It is safe to assume the chopper was probably hacked and I got banned because it showed on the logs I used it.

I find it hard to believe joe random would join the server, find a chopper, fly it all day, plus your saying it was our chopper which is quite a lie, since we were looking for it yet didn't find it yet. Then you found the camp a minute or so after I got there as if you had hacks to track people. I shot your friend and when I checked the body I saw that he had ALL the gear, NVG, range finder, as50, m14sd, camo ANNNND a radio ???? (since when is there a radio in DAYZ). I found it very suspicious to start with, the rest pretty much confirm what I thought.

There used to be radios in DayZ. We've been playing that long. We flew the chopper and weren't banned. I assumed it was QC's chopper because they had it two days ago. I was the one you shot, and my buddy flew off. We landed the chopper and decided to go by foot to the camp with the truck since a chopper is too noticeable. Insinuating we hack is quite hilarious, seeing as QC is new to a server we've had for months, and two of the members were auto banned by a program called ANTI HAX just two days apart. My teammate and I flew the chopper ALL morning and weren't banned, nor have we ever been for flying a chopper.

Actually, that radio came off your ex members body. We flew the chopper over your camp, saw your off road truck, and decided to land. Jimmy got out of the chopper as soon as we landed which is why you killed him and not me. I started the chopper and flew off before you could shoot me. We landed the chopper and decided to go on foot down to your camp. In the process you flew the chopper over our head and started to land. We shot you down. It was funny. Then we saw a guy by the off road truck refueling. He tried to get away, but not before we blew it up. It's weird that we flew the same chopper as you did, and you were banned shortly after by anti hax. What is also not matching is Jean-Denis was banned for the same thing a day earlier. Is it a coincidence? Probably. Maybe. Who knows. Let muppet go through the logs and see what happens.

From what i've seen so far is : Mr.adam was able to fly with the helicopter. He was an hacker.

Jean-Denis and Simon Use the helicopter they get ban for Remote Exe. They don't hack.

I don't know what up with the anti-hax, but it might be bugged.

The next time we shoot our séence games you'll see! That have do follow the rule if you do not been able to tell the Veriter If your problem has called us Muppet monitor you will see that we do nothing to faision hacker!

I dont know what you guys are trying too do with the choper, but we wont go in too get ban again. Not cool.

• Like 1

the whole clan just got kick and ban for no reason ?

hzArq.jpg

Edited by Bosors

No reason? You admitted to playing with a hacker. Then all of a sudden, I have 20 sandbags spawned in. You keep showing up in the logs, when NO ONE ELSE DOES. I spent 3 hours yesterday pouring over the logs trying to convince myself that you were right and there was no reason to ban. But then I saw the logs today. I haven't had that many entries from ANY ONE PERSON. There are plenty of servers. FIND ANOTHER.

• Like 1

So we dont have permision too dupe sandbags ? and you say i spawned stuff ? i didnt spawn anything. well whatever. we admited too play with a hacker ? we didnt know he was a hacker at first.

No reason? You admitted to playing with a hacker. Then all of a sudden, I have 20 sandbags spawned in. You keep showing up in the logs, when NO ONE ELSE DOES. I spent 3 hours yesterday pouring over the logs trying to convince myself that you were right and there was no reason to ban. But then I saw the logs today. I haven't had that many entries from ANY ONE PERSON. There are plenty of servers. FIND ANOTHER.

11. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

Waiting for those IE logs mate.

He owns, pays for, and administers his own server. He can do whatever he wants. Anti Hax banned them. The info is in the logs. And he admitted ON THIS FORUM POST that he was duping sandbags. Find another server, no one wants your suspicious clan around.

Edited by jimmythreelegs
  • Like 2

He owns, pays for, and administers his own server. He can do whatever he wants. Anti Hax banned them. The info is in the logs. And he admitted ON THIS FORUM POST that he was duping sandbags. Find another server, no one wants your suspicious clan around.

we cooked dinner on your soldier clothes.

Shortly after moving these vehicles to what we thought was a safer location, the V3S vanished into thin air before my eyes, and when we got back into the chopper someone started throwing a PBX boat at us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLH7QKW-UQY&feature=youtu.be

wee wee.

Edited by Oswald
  • Like 1

Id like to know how i showed up in the logs. All i did that day was to get back to camp with my bike. Shoot that guy that came with the chopper

I took his AS50 and range finder from his body hide the rest with the body

Took a l85 from one of the tents and went looking for the chopper

I didnt dupe or hack or anything. So the reason for my ban is coming from either the chopper

Or the weapon from the body because we used the weapons from the tents before no problem

If not id like to know why because i have no clue myself. Im sorry but as per rocket I cant be held responsible if

I used a hacked vehicle or weapon my mistake. I refuse to take anything I know is hacked like thermal as50 or that radio on the guy i killed.

As an admit yes you own the server but you have to follow the rules set by rocket. I would like a clear answer as to why i was banned I dont care if you dont want us back I wont be flagged as a hacker for no reason. If a formal complaint must be made ill