Micky (DayZ)

Quebec Commado Recherche quebecois. French clan recruiting.

English translate will follow ( after french version )

SI POSSIBLE FAIRE L'APPLICATION EN ANGLAIS AUSSI POUR LA MODERATION. MERCI.

(if possible do the application in english too for the moder. Thank you. )

Bonjour à tous les québécois et autres qui parle français.

J'essaye de voire si il y a asser de Quebecois/Francais pour partir un clan.

Il y aura plusieurs poste a combler ( Medecin, Aussault, Sniper, Scout, looteur, etc )

Nous cherchons des gens qui ne sont pas paresseux et qui n'ont pas peur de perde leurs stocks si il meurt,

Si vous êtes intéressé a rejoindre, remplissez simplement ce questionnaire. ( Avoir 17 ans minimum de preference ou etre mature. )

Nom in-game:

Nom steam:

Quand êtes vous en ligne:

Avez vous un micro:

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ:

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc):

Arme préféré:

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros):

Si vous décidez de nous rejoindre, vous serez ceux qui ont aidé a partir le clan, ou le contraire,

Serveur teamspeak a venir.

Rejoignez-nous en grand nombre!

Groupe :

Leader :

[QC] Micky

[QC] Ghost

----------

Co-leader :

[QC] Dodsferd

----------

Member :

[QC] Simon

[QC] Yan

----------

New-member :

[QC] David ( Audace )

[QC] Jean-Denis

[QC] LEGIT!

----------------------------------------

English translation ( maybe with mistake )

Hi to all quebecois/french ( From Quebec, CA or France, Europe )

Im trying to see if there's enough Quebecois/French players to start a clan.

Many spot to fit ( Medic, Sniper, Assault, Scout and many more )

We are looking for fearless of death and no lazy players. ( Don't be afraid to loose your stuff because you'll loose it soon or later )

If you want to join, it's simple you just have to complete this :

Ingame name :

Steam ID

Online time :

Do you have a microphone?

When have you start Dayz :

What you want to play ( Sniper, Assault, Medic, etc )

Favorite guns :

Humanity ( Bandits/Survivor/Hero ) :

Teamspeak server coming soon.

Join us.

Team :

Micky

Ghost

Psycol

Edited by Micky
  • Like 2

Nom in-game: Simon

Nom steam:dickin81

Quand êtes vous en ligne:Assez souvent. Par dheures fixes

Avez vous un micro: Oui

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ: Depuis le debut du mod

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc): Sniper, Recon, Pilote.

Arme préféré: CW, M24 ou AS50

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros): Bandit

Simon il va me falloir ton skype, j'ai pas reussi a te trouver sur Steam.

Sinon add moi

Nexuslords : Steam

Micky Dayz : Skype

--------------------

English translate ( Maybe with mistake )

Simon, i'll need your skype since i could'nt find ya on Steam.

you can add me

Nexuslords : Steam

Micky Dayz : Skype

Edited by Micky

Why do you think it's appropriate to use French language when DayZ forums have only two sections English and Russian? If there's no French speaking moder to check the content of your post, then you will be warned and your topic removed. Do you understand that your saying "if you can't read then it's not for you" is a mistake, because I can say "if you can't write in English or Russian then the forums are not for you". Sorry, it's true. I won't remove this thred, but I'll report it to the Administrators to decide. I hope I'm wrong and you won't get warning for this.

I can translate it to english if you want, but it will be useless since it's for the french community.

I can write in english ( maybe with mistake since i'm not a fully bilingual person ). I will do what it requires to keep this post here because i need it to contact french players.

But reporting a thread because it's not in a language that YOU understand is a bit selfish.

I am not here to make enemies nor insulting players this post is about a french clan. So that's why i did'nt write it in english.

Edit :

I think it's appropriate since there are many french player in this game and they use the forum like everyone else. Writing in french might be easier for them to find team/clan.

Edited by Micky

Micky, please, can you supply the translation into English, at least inside the spoiler. So that moderators just know what is this all about :) I reacted to this topic in the forum index, because I mainly remove spam and your thread just looked suspicious to me... even when I tried to read it :) That, in the end I realized that it was a clan recruitment topic.

EDIT: Micky, it's not my selfishness. Please, don't think so. May be I expressed myself a bit flat. THe official language is English and accidentally there is a Russian section. So there are two kinds of moders and admins: English and Russian. If there was a specifically assigned French moder, then no problem. He can moderate it. But since my French is really basic I cannot effectively moderate it, nor most of the admins.

May be there's someone speaking french who will see my report.

THis is not about my personal will, it's about the content and moderation of the forums.

EDIT2: Thanks for the translation. I removed my report. No problems. Good luck with the clan!

Edited by -=PA=-Mikhail

English translation as been added.

Edit : I understand now. I'll ask to everyone that come post here to make the english application as well so admin and moder will be able to understand what's going on here.

Edit 2 : Thank you for removing the fake application. And thank you for the luckwish for the clan. My respect to you.

Edited by Micky
  • Like 1

Ingame name : ~­{DoV}~ Dodsferd

Steam ID : rectuss

Online time : anytime really

Do you have a microphone? : yeah

When have you start Dayz : il y a 3 semaine / 3 weeks ago

What you want to play ( Sniper, Assault, Medic, etc ) : Tactical assault and/or sniper

Favorite guns : L85A2 AWS, DMR, M4A1 CCO SD

Humanity ( Bandits/Survivor/Hero ) : survivor (around 2000 humanity, but humanity is glitched i was at -800 then 600 then 1335 ...etc it's never the same at each log)

Edited by Dodsferd

ingame name : david

online time : every night

do you have a mic : yes

when have you start dayz : 2-3 weeks ago

what you want to play: assaut/medic

favorite gun : m4a1 cco sd .....

humanity: currentely a hero

Sup!

Nom in-game: Wrongday or [sTH]Wrongday (currently playing on FR 191 Surviving the horror

Nom steam: Wrongday

Quand êtes vous en ligne: A bit here and here, working on rotating 12 hours shifts.

Avez vous un micro: Yes

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ: 1 month or so

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc): For now ive been a lone wolf survivor.. recently started playing with some buddies. I play the support role, where i look around to prevent flanking.

Arme préféré: M4A1 CCO SD that i just looted from a bandit i killed using his own shotgun that he dropped on my dead body.

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros): Survivor, trying to be friendly but i get paranoiac a lot.

Skype : mm id need to look for that, using teamspeak3 and ventrilo right now.

in game name: Jean-Denis

steam name: dodge900

online time : after 5 pM

do you have a mic : yes

when have you start dayz : 2 or 3 weeks ago

what you want to play: sniper or heavy weapon

humanity: Survivor

I need to find a clan who want to play as a teem

Edited by heavygunner

Nom in-game: Lucas

Nom steam: lucasgaudin

Quand êtes vous en ligne: during the day, after 10pm

Avez vous un micro: broken

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ: eh, 2 months ?

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc): looter / helper

Arme préféré:like the AKM / DMR

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros): 2300 ( killed someone who shot me on sight )

I also speak english fluently ( french is main language )

Laissez-moi savoir ^^

Nom in-game: LEGIT!

Nom steam: BlackListv6

Quand êtes vous en ligne: quand jque ya du monde a jouer avec et pas d'ecole

Avez vous un micro: oui

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ: 1-2 mois

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc): Pomal n'inporte quoi tant qu'il a de action

Arme préféré: SAW/M107

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros): Héros

Ingame name : LEGIT!

Steam ID BlackListv6

Online time : Anytime there is someone to play with

Do you have a microphone? Yes

When have you start Dayz : about 1-2 month ago

What you want to play ( Sniper, Assault, Medic, etc ) willing to play anything im mostly scout with my friend

Favorite guns : SAW/M107

Humanity ( Bandits/Survivor/Hero ) : Hero

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^--For mods crying for english

Edited by BlackList

Your clan is obviously a joke to this game due to your use and/or association with hackers. US 1154. Your clanmates, while you were in the server, flew a chopper over Cherno, which I shot down, killing two members, MaxiWilliams and one other. I heard the engine cut and watched the chopper go down but did not see it blow up. I started to head to the bodies and heard the chopper flying again two minutes later. I made it to my victims' corpses, and found G36s along with ammo for them. I thought, okay, maybe they found a hacked camp, and were using the hacked in weapons, which according to Rocket, is acceptable. Not 20 minutes later, your member Jean-denis was kicked for a remote exec restriction 40. He reconnected to the server right after and was immediately auto banned by Anti-Hax for Remote code execution. I see he is a new member, but associating with a hacker is just as bad as using them yourself in my opinion. Don't play on our server anymore.

Edit: Here is MaxiWilliam's body after I shot him out of the chopper. With his G36C

http://i.imgur.com/gSR0G.jpg

Edited by jimmythreelegs

Yes we know, We found a new member in a server. 4 of us did'nt die from the fall and 2 died. When i looked the engine, Everthing was RED. Then, "New Member" said the helicopter was green by " magic " I did'nt ask many question we ran away from the crash site. When the " New Member " disconnected " [QC] Jean-Denis tried to fly off with the helicopter. For no reason ( and i know he's not an hacker ), he got banned. So our tought is that the "New Member " from a server we found hacked the helicopter and it made [QC] Jean-Denis banned. We do not want to associate with hacker. I Deleted all hacked gun we found in a camp. Deleted all ammo and will ban the member from my Teamspeak and try to ban him from US 1154. I do not tolerate hacker with us. We did'nt know and we are sorry. Mistake that happen.

I've already made a post on facebook, so probably some time tomorrow morning when Muppet gets online he'll take a look at the logs and see. I'm sure he'll even post them here on the forums if he does find something to confirm the ban. If your story is indeed legit, I am sure he'll unban him.

We are very sorry, we didnt know the new member was hacking, we deleted everything from our camp, and nice shot.

Nom in-game: vOid

Nom steam: vOidca

Quand êtes vous en ligne: assez souvent varie des jours

Avez vous un micro: oui

Depuis quand jouez vous à DayZ: 2-3 semaines

Votre rôle préféré (Sniper, pilote, etc, etc): sniper

Arme préféré: as50

Humanité (Bandit/Survivant/Héros): bandit

I'm sure everything will be worked out. We'll just have to wait until morning to get it sorted out.

As i've told you in private message. I'll let you and muppet look at this and hope for the best.

Once again as the clan leader,

My apologies.

Edit : For the next 24h, Recruitment will be close until we fix that little " Problem ".

Edited by Micky