Vesdun

Private servers

There are many people running private servers to play without all the rampant hacking that is going on lately. I never tried it, because I've been told that they are all pirates. Does Rocket allow it? There's nothing that can be done? A friend of mine told me to visit a website where I had to register to be accepted, then download another program so they could keep an eye on me while I was playing... Gosh, that's certainly too much. Then I noticed the site was a copy of this one, and I'm absolutely sure it's full of pirates, main reason I didn't want to try it out. I'm sure the tight control avoid the hacking, but I don't know if the admins there can see my key, I won't risk it for a safe server that is not official.

Anyways, my question is, where should I denounce these people? Should I do anything? Seems like impunity to me. We buy the game, we go through the official servers, we eat all the sh*t that hackers put there for us. Then these people get a pirated copy, the best servers and the best control? Something must be wrong here. Am I the only person to ever see this happening?

I'll paste the address below, check it out and let's stop these assholes

http://z-day.com.ar

You really dont understand. Its regular DayZ, but its privately owned. The owners and admins are allowed to add in starting loadouts, vehicles, and other things. These are good, legitimate servers that everyone enjoys, and most are hack free. I personally enjoy playing on Atlanta Chernarus and Survival Operations servers. Both have good admins, large amounts of vehicles, and provide fun.

You call legit a server where pirated copies can actually play? I think it's you who don't understand, why I paid for this game if I can get to play a better server that do not require a valid key? It's not a private server, it's a pirated server.

[...]

Does Rocket allow it?

[...]

Rocket does not allow you to live your life any further. Please kill yourself.

ARE U KIDDING ME?!

You call legit a server where pirated copies can actually play? I think it's you who don't understand, why I paid for this game if I can get to play a better server that do not require a valid key? It's not a private server, it's a pirated server.

cjZgX.gif?1?4994

That's like all the Dayz servers , you have to choose wisely yours...some Private servers do not allow pirate key.

Edited by khalimerot

Rocket does not allow you to live your life any further. Please kill yourself.

ARE U KIDDING ME?!

Hey, monkey, if you don't know what I'm talking about, refrain yourself from replying, nobody is forcing you. I just made a question and you are clearly an ignorant who does not know anything about law. He has the right to allow or forbid it, he made the mod, he manages the official servers. If he does not give a fuck about these servers, then it's ok, I won't play Rocket's police, nontheless I just informed that these guys were going too far.

You guys think that it's ok because many people are doing so, what great way of thinking, if nobody complains these things will continue to happen, just a thought, I repeat, if Rocket does not care, why should I? This is mere information.

There are plenty of private servers, they are discussed in off-topic.

Locked.