Sign in to follow this  
Bonehead3535

Trading G36C SD, AS50 TWS, M4A1 HOLO SD

GTFO dupers or assholes. If you want those guns, just hack coz at lease there is a chance to get you pussies banned. And Rocket, you should ban all the players who are holding hacked in weapons, no matter they hacked in or picked up from a hacker. They know those guns are hacked in and they still picked it up, thats why they should be banned too. Im not getting butt hurt or sumthin, but it is really unfair to other pplayers who play legitly, not like those assholes ASKING for hacked in weapons on forum.

Thanks for reading,

-A legit player

Edited by Bonehead3535
  • Like 1

Ugh... What...?

• Like 1

You be ignorant foo!

how to not be ignorant then? asking for hacked in weapons on forum? wat a good player you are sir!

You act like an alpha game with weapons that hackers drop is some kind of sacred talisman, that only they are allowed to touch. If they are willing to take the time to make a gun that can function in the world without being a Chuck Norris Gun, you kill them and take it, its yours. Regardless of you demanding that everyone play like you, unfortunately this is the Internet, you don't control the world, and thus will have to deal with the consequences of not being able to affect everyone the same way. In short: The guns will be used, until the problem is solved by the rightful authority. Until then ? I guess try not to get so mad about it.

You act like an alpha game with weapons that hackers drop is some kind of sacred talisman, that only they are allowed to touch. If they are willing to take the time to make a gun that can function in the world without being a Chuck Norris Gun, you kill them and take it, its yours. Regardless of you demanding that everyone play like you, unfortunately this is the Internet, you don't control the world, and thus will have to deal with the consequences of not being able to affect everyone the same way. In short: The guns will be used, until the problem is solved by the rightful authority. Until then ? I guess try not to get so mad about it.

it is still in alpha...blah blah blah... Really? Is this your only excuse? There is still a long time until the standalone comes out. What do we play during this time? when you have a chance to get rid of those hacked in weapons, why dont you do it?

Edited by Bonehead3535

Yah sound pretty butt hurt.. despite yah protestations to the contrary ;)

They should wipe em from the data base. Stop em saving.. but till they do, i sure as hell wouldnt drop someone who picks up a weapon in the same basket as a hacker. Most o em aint that op, g36c is no better than an m4 sd, AS50 tws is pretty op though... But thats life, deal with it. HAve yah cry and move on.

Yeah thats a good idea, so when an innocent player finds a body and takes a gun ( which is a spawned one) without knowing, he gets banned. yeah i see how thats fair....

Hmmmm. I dont agree at all with that. If someone gave me a M4A1 for instance, i wouldnt drop it.. id just run around getting my zombie kill count up :)

HAHA. Came here to flame your hacking ass. Good one?

Does it really matter? I said it a while ago. As long as it isn't some uber gun with thermal (as50 thermal) it doesn't matter. G36C takes like 3-6 bullets, so does a M4A1 and so does a AK. Silenced? who cares the M4 SD is the same and weak as shit just like any other gun thats silenced.

it is still in alpha...blah blah blah... Really? Is this your only excuse? There is still a long time until the standalone comes out. What do we play during this time? when you have a chance to get rid of those hacked in weapons, why dont you do it?

That's the point though. it IS Alpha. We're not playing it, we're testing it. Finding out issues, working to improve it. You can play it when the final release is done. Untill then, be constructive and help, or just wait.

Pretty easy solution, everyone with gear that shouldn't be in the game will receive a message on screen, telling them that they are carrying a hacked weapon. They then have 10 minutes to remove it from their inventory. If they don't, they get banned, if they do, they can carry on as normal.

Does it really matter? I said it a while ago. As long as it isn't some uber gun with thermal (as50 thermal) it doesn't matter. G36C takes like 3-6 bullets, so does a M4A1 and so does a AK. Silenced? who cares the M4 SD is the same and weak as shit just like any other gun thats silenced.

If it doesn't make a difference then why do people add it to the game? And yes it does really matter because regardless of whether it is a re-skin or not, the gun is not meant to be in the mod, and adding it to the mod adds to the unbalance of the rarity of the M4A1 CCO SD. (Regardless of rarity level there is still only 2 places on the map you can find one). But don't think about it like that "It's exactly the same as another gun in the game so it doesn't matter."

Dude that's a dog act people don't always know guns are hacked I heard of a guy picking up a hacked ghillie he just found and dying its not fair that it should happen when he did nothing wrong , it should be destroyed if it was dropped and not left for some innocent t pick up