Metzgyr

Satchel Charges

I am looking for satchel charges, my fellow peon bandits. PM me.

I'm looking for a nuclear weapon, can you assist me or must i contact North Korea form Chernarussia..

I got 6, I use them to ruin people's days. Not to kill them, just to put it under like a skoda or a hatchback that Im tired of lugging around, then when they see it I blow it sky high. Some people enjoy shooting people, I enjoy just crushing the hopes of those who would otherwise shoot me on sight because of my fantastic plaid shirt.

This guy killed summoned a medic and proceeded to kill him after getting treatment.

Trade with at your own risk.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/82821-calling-all-bandits-and-terrorists-raiders-group-must-be-formed/page__st__20

He is also probably intending to use these satchel charges against medics.

I have 4 satchel charges by the way, u jelly?

Edited by Muncywolverine

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA.... I think you got a bit excited there thinking you had something clever to say.

I obviously am a villian, terrorist, bad guy, hopefully you understand that now... which means medics neutral or not will die by my hands because they help the enemy and THEY DON'T SUPPORT THE CAUSE OF DESTRUCTION IN THIS DAY-Z ZOMBOCOLYPSE.

LOL. Good luck trading with this guy.

Someone should pretend they're meeting up with him to give satchel charges and then assassinate him. Counter-terrorist style.

I got 6, I use them to ruin people's days. Not to kill them, just to put it under like a skoda or a hatchback that Im tired of lugging around, then when they see it I blow it sky high. Some people enjoy shooting people, I enjoy just crushing the hopes of those who would otherwise shoot me on sight because of my fantastic plaid shirt.

This man has won. I have done the same, I just don't have his fantastic plaid shirt... Fuck my life.

• Like 1