mikeratcliff

Take over a town, Establish Safe Zone, Teamwork all up in this bitch

Event Vote  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to join in with me and establish a safe zone in a city somewhere?

• Sure, I'll bring the chips
    • Nope.avi
    • I'd like to, but I got things to do. I would join at a different time.

Message me more details about how exactly you plan on doing this. I have a few people who are trying to do this already, but we don't seem to have the necessary manpower or supplies for it to work. We should put our heads together and bang something out.

Hey guys, sorry about the long wait. I've been pretty busy with school/family lately. The official thread for this operation will be posted sometime tomorrow with more info. Once again I'm sorry about the delay and I hope that those who wished to join are still interested.

I'd love to take part. I have 4 wire fences and 2 tank traps to contribute. + a pretty good combat record :)

Edited by RogueOne

My Skype is xxsupasouljaxx

My Steam is elektrosurvivor

I have Skype, Steam, and Team Speak 3.

I am 15 years of age.

I have been playing DayZ for about 2 mouths.

I am a expert at flying helicopters.

I listen and I'm very helpful to have around.

I only like to play on Chernarus.

I know how to get to Cherno, Elektro, Stary and novy subor, all of the east coast, and north east and north west airfield without looking at a map or signs.

Ok, my clan has done this before. Cherno worked well but you MUST play on a nameplate server to avoid friendly fire.

Berezino is your best bet, because there are few sniper positions and all the enterable buildings are clustered in one spot (hospital, general store, pub)

I will come along, only if you play on a nameplate server

There will be infiltraters and ghosters and snipers.

I have an L85 and DMR so can provide counter sniping

Another good location is the factory near kamenka and komarovo as its well open to spot snipers, the factory provides great cover from sniper both on the roof and on the ground and theres a tower and hill overlooking to whole area for your sniper support.

I personally would go for the factory near kamenka, as many new spawns will come through there heading for balota.

Let me know if this goes ahead and ill jump in and help you guys

I would really like to join in. Steam is thezerglinglord and Skype is videogameplayer2 . I am very good at flying choppers, and am good at following orders, even if I have to be the one that gets shot. I've been playing for about 2 months now and have a lot of food, water, and medical supplies.

Sounds fun but what about zombie spawns and players logging into different servers to get inside and kill people :o

I would be the one to collect the barb wire should it be needed.

I would love to join! Is it too late though? I've dreamed of a day where survivors can come together and slay zombies for the good of humanity.

I would like to join! merely to record record the epicness.lol

• Like 1

DanielTy88 i gave you beans for your signature alone :)

Haha, Thank you:D Edited by DanielTy88

i'm definitely up for this, too long have bandits buttraped me because i don't shoot people on sight