jBrick

Hackers banned on US 65 (Full Logs)

The following thread will be a combination of hackers / cheaters confirmed cheating via our server logs. Feel free to post your own (please include the log) so that we may also add them to our server ban list.

*snip!

Edited by Fraggle

AGAIN, please don't post players IP's, it's open to abuse.

Edited by Fraggle

Fraggle weren't you the person stereotyping people because of some stupid things you came up with? Americans dont like wearing the Shemagh because it makes them look like taliban?

Why are you still a mod?

I love the amount of trouble people seem to go to in keeping hackers safe. I do not see why a hacker who violated a TOU should be granted any form of anonymity. Quite the opposite should be true. Regardless, so much for sharing legitimate bans with other servers and forcing them to deal with hackers who kill an entire server in one shot.

I love the amount of trouble people seem to go to in keeping hackers safe. I do not see why a hacker who violated a TOU should be granted any form of anonymity. Quite the opposite should be true. Regardless, so much for sharing legitimate bans with other servers and forcing them to deal with hackers who kill an entire server in one shot.

You didn't got the point.. if it was for me, you can burn em all. The problem is that none knows if a bunch of text posted by a random guy is legit or not.. it's not that you call yourself "admin" makes you special, you can be a troll, a hacker, a cheater, or just incompetent.

AGAIN, please don't post players IP's, it's open to abuse.

AGAIN, Check your PM's...

Can we at least get player names and what was logged that led you believe them to have been cheating?

Would make it a little bit easier to find stuff in our own logs and alert us when "confirmed" player names (Even if multiple people share the same name, at least it gives an indication that we may want to check the logs a little more often than usual) enter the server.

Can we at least get player names and what was logged that led you believe them to have been cheating?

Would make it a little bit easier to find stuff in our own logs and alert us when "confirmed" player names (Even if multiple people share the same name, at least it gives an indication that we may want to check the logs a little more often than usual) enter the server.

Pretty much every single thing I posted on here was an obvious hack with the exception of people I gave 24 HR bans too. AmmoBoxBig, USSpecialWeaponsBox, Seagull etc. etc. The 24 HR bans consisted of players who spawned in rapidly (less than 4-5 seconds) such as happens when you dupe.