shadow_moses

What happened to these forums?

People posting threads in the wrong area, Asking the same question that was answered weeks ago, and general misinformation. I wont even mention the trollz... I swear if I see one more thread about the tents and shit not saving my head is going to explode.

Are the forums staff members over whelmed? Do you need more volunteers or something? I see some threads getting locked and the such but I see lots more not.

Sometimes I want to post but then change my mind.. cause its like beating your head on the wall. I want to help some of you but then again some of you are plain out assholes and should go die in a fire somewhere.

• Like 2

It's because people apparently can't see the huge white box at the top of the screen called "Search". People are extremely lazy and, well i'll just leave it at that.

Sometimes I want to post but then change my mind.. cause its like beating your head on the wall. I want to help some of you but then again some of you are plain out assholes and should go die in a fire somewhere.

Try reading the reports.

• Like 1

Player Count is booming,

more noobs coming to the forums.

Agreed. It can be pretty frustrating searching through constant trolling and duplicate posting. It's much better now than it has been in the past. There's new mods being taken on as we speak so hopefully things will continue to improve.

its always been like this, where were you four months ago, and why didn't you realise?

People also seem to believe we get paid for doing this, so it doesn't help when you get death threat PMs for banning someone and having them make a new account just to rage at you, as well as the "if u dunt fix bugs and get ur shit together im gettin warz" these people don't understand that Mods don't work on the Mod so rage at us for hackers and loss of gear etc.

The whole cycle becomes very monotonous.

• Like 2

People feel the need to complain even tho others have made complains about the same thing they are going to complain about seeking a new answer.

I dunno about the rest of the mods, but i dont have time to go through every single post here sadly. If you see something bad that we havnt yet seen, please report it so we can deal with it accordingly :)

I dunno about the rest of the mods, but i dont have time to go through every single post here sadly. If you see something bad that we havnt yet seen, please report it so we can deal with it accordingly :)

Am I still on your rader bro? You never responded to my PM.

That's a good point. I try and sift through as many new posts as I can but using the report button flags things up to us and allows us to deal with them quickly.

I am not being negative or at least not trying to be. I report what I can when I see it as well. Just seems like here lately there has been a lot more of crazy going on. If there is anything more I can do to help let me know. I wasn't trying to blast the staff either you guys are good to us and have one of the toughest jobs "dealing with the players" I could imagine death threats would be over the top too.

Some people just click on a topic to be an asshole and are not constructive or liked, they do it to make themselves look big, sarcastic and clever and try to make the OP look like an idiot.

Agreed....

imo. its cause of the internet.. every 12 year old kid, and even adults, thinks.. just because its internet and you cant see the other persons behind the screen, they are gonna be rude.. and troll. and in general be a dick.. i dont see the reason for such behavior.. i dont get what ppl gain, by being a dick really.

Any news regarding the tents? I have one and it doesn't seem to be working.

JK!

I know some players that used to play DayZ and they didn't even make a forum account, and i imagine there are a lot of players in the same situation.

What if all those players decided to make an account? Wow, that would be a nightmare.

Player Count is booming,

more noobs coming to the forums.

Player count is increasing, but the actual number of people really playing the game and not just having it installed is decreasing heavily.

10 days ago 146.000

5 days ago: 138.000

today 120.000

players in the last 24h

Guess many people are just going to wait for the standalone to be released because at this point theres too much hacking to care about survival issues.

The more intelligent members of the community have been driven off by the constant retardation of some of the newer/troll members.

I don't see any of the familiar smarty pants here much, if at all anymore.

I don't post either, I barely even lurk.

I suppose it was disheartening when my hacker topic got passed over for a sticky, and the mods put that other whiners post up there, but meh.

This community gets old pretty fast.

Edit - Not to mention how slow the site is now.

And this annoying proxy error 502.

Edited by DarkRaven123