Sign in to follow this  
Spectre3327

heli crash sites question

i just want to ask: how many heli crash sites can i find at time?

i mean, there's only 1 per server and then it respawn in another place or there are more a 1 time?

i checked on the wiki but it doesn't say anything about it.

thx u already

• Like 1

There can be several per server (Up to six I believe), and they respawn upon each server restart. They do not reset until then. They spawn randomly in the plains surrounding the northwest airfield and stary sobor.

God I love heli crash sites. I always find the best stuff at those. Found one yesterday and got my M107 :)

I found 3 in one go once, it took about 2 hours but they happened to all be around the perimeter of the NW Airfield.

Just went north of stary sobor nd found a heli, had ghillie, and a few guns. kept going towards NW airfield and found 2 more side by side all with loads of guns and some ammo! im uploading the video now XD XD

I can confirm 3, dunno what is the max number. (found these yesterday)

I do know that there is way too much of crash sites, alteast way too good loot %.

Maybe more medical+trash/regular spawns and much less speacial ammo and weapon..

I don't know why I read these posts, just keeps reminding me that I can never find crash sites :(

I ran into 3 tonight, I think 1 was on a different server then ran into 2 that were only seperated by a tiny tree line if you want some guns it's on DE 1998 at 065 067 I believe I don't have a gps but I passed the deer stand north of Stary.

There are always 5 per server on each restart.

Edited by Bubba Jones

i just want to ask: how many heli crash sites can i find at time?

I was wondering this just the other day. Good question.