Sign in to follow this  
Sisyphus

....the horn that didn't/doesn't exist.

i was looking for a decent server today and finally got in a server ....and it had friendly fire coming up i know thats a sign of hackers and or scripts so i got the hell out.....now i join another server and i have this horn....not in my inventory...only when i press f like if you had a smoke grenade or semi to full auto......a LOUD AS F**K truck horn...and i cant drop it or see it in my inventory or back pack how the hell do i get rid of it(other then a tent and a trip to some nice zombies and re gear at my tent)....or do i need to worry at all? i just have seen some odd bans come about due to "hacked in items"....i hate the damn thing being a sniper and all its useless and i don't care to get a ban for a friggin horn....due to not wanting to lose gear/kills.

thanks for reading (if you did) and any help is MUCH appreciated.

Sisyphus

I dunno, that sounds fucking ridiculous LOL

I believe the best you can do is find a place near the coast where you are sure no one passes, then kill yourself with a grenade. Respawn and walk back to the place you killed yourself and take back all your gear. Or try to move it in a tent or dead players backpack, but you say you can't see it at all in your inventory? Dafuq.. This is so ridiculous lol Good Luck.

you got it ....i have my primary gun in my hand and boom its like an added mode ...gonna try to drop the gun....EATS MAJOR GOAT ASS its an as50 :\ thanks hacker .....DICK i didn't even get to go to the thunderdome.......:\

Edited by Sisyphus

You know nothing John Snow. What you've clearly found is the Horn of Joramun. Now you need to head north until you find The Wall and blow it. The Night's Watch will probs be pissed, but hey, there's already a zombie horde in the south so why not bring in some more vicious undead from the north :thumbsup:

Edited by vcmedic
  • Like 2

any one have actually info not drivel??

One time I'd come upon a dead body with a "horn" in his inventory. It was invisible exept for the text spelling "horn" with no capital at the start of it. It was odd...

The horn in DayZ was originally intended to help player meet by making a huge noise, but also to attract hordes of zombies.

It has been dropped months ago. Still, it is said to have 0,001% chance of spawning in game and to be broken.

You were extremly lucky to have such a useless item.

The horn in DayZ was originally intended to help player meet by making a huge noise, but also to attract hordes of zombies.

It has been dropped months ago. Still, it is said to have 0,001% chance of spawning in game and to be broken.

You were extremly lucky to have such a useless item.

Odd...

I couldn't use it. It was so long ago that i can't even remember if I could put it in my inventory.

Edited by CerebralZombie

I'm with Valkyrie on this. Kill yourself and run to get your stuff back. Can't think of any other way, honestly. Never heard of the horn till now.

Also: You're mad because you didn't go to the Thunderdome?! Uh. Ok. I don't understand why, but to each their own.

So, you got an AS50 and all that good stuff? Mysterious horn, eh? Yeah, I guess that IS the fix:

1. Kill yourself

2. Go get your stuff back