roflcopter127@yahoo.com

So I found an MK-48 Mod...

"Very rare" more like .. Very common.. On dead bodies..

One of the better weapons in the game depending on your play style.

Look it up on dayzwiki or something if you want to learn more about it.

Legit weapon, loud as hell, but one shot kill to zombies, great support weapon.

This is my primary weapon. I also found mine at a downed helicopter. You can also find ammo for it at the high value military spawns. One of the better weapons in the game when paired up with team mates.. One of the things I like most about it is the ability to supress your target while someone gets into position to POP him in the F'ing head.

One thing to look out for is that it will agro zombies 100's of yards away.. So try to not use it in cities or near cities as everything will come to you.

Also best cow killing gun in the game.

Also Fraggle if you are in need of one I can trade you one for stuffs

Edited by Thisfieldisrequired

Favourite weapon.

Only downfall is that when you start shooting, you are pretty much using a loudspeaker for your location.

I think you mean the wrong gun. It's super rare.

Rarity doesn't matter, that thing is a great weapon.

Lay down on a hill and open fire on a group of enemies and they will shit their pants.

• Like 2

Fraggle i might have one for you.

Stole one from bandits camp in Noviy Sobor, shot one bullet - attracted ALL zombies in the town.

Fraggle i might have one for you.

Ooh, that sounds interesting.

Edited by Fraggle

Great gun, my favorite. Same basic performance as the M14 in terms of sight, noise and power, but that 100rd belt that only takes up 2 inventory slots beats having 5 slots worth of DMR mags and 4 reloads to put the same amount of lead down range. Looks sexy. Automatic fire is a wall of death.

Finding ammo isn't even that bad. I had one a few deaths ago, and I actually had to leave some ammo behind. It spawns in industrial sites, so you can find it without braving the military zones, and it lasts a very long time, even if you fight a lot of zombies.

Totally legit spawn in DayZ, no scripting needed. If you get one, put it to good use.

I think you mean the wrong gun. It's super rare.

I think he was alluding to the fact that, with the rampant duping and scripted-in weapons (although this weapon in particular is legitimate), it's much easier to find one on another player's dead body than it is to find one through scavenging loot.

That thing is one sexy beast. It rattles around a lot if you fire it while standing so you will want to be crouched when you are more then 100 metres from the target. Go prone and she's steady as a rock, plenty of power and range. Loud as hell, it's a man's gun.

• Like 1

Totally Legit spawn. Rarest gun in the game for me, reason being that its the only one i have still never found. Played since early april on release. MK 48 is a myth :(

Totally Legit spawn. Rarest gun in the game for me, reason being that its the only one i have still never found. Played since early april on release. MK 48 is a myth :(

It LIVES if you PVP and loot them bodies !

:rolleyes:

I know some tents with the MK 48...

Friend's jaw dropped when he fired one into another bunch of players.

And I thought the AKM was the automatic lee enfield dinner bell.

If my bike reappears tomorrow I will gladly take someone to get an MK 48.. IF it reappears. Disappeared right in front of me a couple minutes after every vehicle on the server teleported to the same spot.. :\

Believe it or not it was the first weapon I ever picked up. Someone had ditched it in a barn, clearly because they were running out of ammo.. It was my very first life, so needless to say I didn't get much time to use it : )

I used to like it, but now im staying with the SAW... for one reason: the ammo. They aren't that rare ok, but im pretty like rambo these days, so i waste so much ammo.. and the SAW accepts the STANAG as well.. so before i find more 249 cartdriges i can live with STANAG that are a way common.