xLevel23_

Trading an SVD Sniper CAMO

Any offers? And if you want to know how i got this great item. Read the story below.

So my friend and i were going to run to the big mountain inbetween elektro and cherno so he could give me my gear back. He is ahead of me, and he breaks his leg because he slides down the mountain.. Keep in mind, were in a night server. So we switch servers to get him some morphine..,

RIGHT as we switch servers, i pull out my l85a2. Look down the mountain. And what do i see? Theres a noob running on the coast with a hatchet, and just below him about 100 meters is a guy all decked out. I cant tell though because its thermal vision. My friend has my rangefinders and hes 30m away so he cant tell me. I adjust my zeroing to what I think is the distance. Take the shot. And BOOM. Headshot lol.

So i head down, he has the SVD camo, NVG, Rangefinders, GPS. AND Morphine lol. And he had a lot of useless junk as far as slugs and akm mags... So this guy had his character for a while.

And his name was G.I Joe something. cant rememeber what.

OH And btw. If anyone is looking for a sniper in there squad. Let me know =)

Edited by xLevel23_
  • Like 1

LOL ok babe. As good as that sounds. I think ill pass lol

LOL ok babe. As good as that sounds. I think ill pass lol

Damnit. I tried.

Sweet, I have x5 GPS, x3 NVGs, x4 Ghillie Suits, x4 Camouflage clothing, a bear trap, a FN FAL, and a rangefinder. None of them are hacked, and they are all legitimacy found. Message me on my profile page and ill tell you where to trade. Don't worry about me ambushing you, I have over 16,000 humanity for a reason! :D

• Like 1

I'll trade you seventy units of empty tin cans for the sniper.

• Like 1

I have DMR mags and G17 mags up for trade, lemme know if you want them! or if you want something in particular just say, i have some other stuff i'll trade to