Sign in to follow this  
Peachy Pete

Humanity Farming= Possibility?

Hello there survivors! Just want to ask a quick question about the new humanity stat, and get your opinion on it.

As a young lad in Day Z, i would run around, and kill every person i saw, shot on sight. Didn't care, looted body = profit.

It gets old though, being a bandit...

Im tired of getting shot on sight, because of my skin (inb4 contradiction) i don't shoot on sight anymore, and im trying to lose my bandit skin overall,

and heck, while im at it, get the hero skin.

One problem... im at -55k humanity. Was wondering if there is any logical way you could farm humanity that wouldn't involve hacks or anything too crazy.

inb4 "OMG IMMERSION WTF YOU DON'T FARM HUMANITY IN REAL LIFE."

Thanks guys, keeping an open mind, just tell me what you think! :)

You could speed up the karma process and sacrifice yourself. Then start from fresh and become the hero you so desire.

You "CAN"

Get a buddy who REALLY trusts you. Get a Makarov with a boat load of ammo and shoot him in the leg. Get him to below 6k blood (probably each leg one time) then bloodbag and morphine him then repeat...

Wait actually no, you will lose humanity for shooting them... Get a Bandit to shoot your friend in the leg over and over... YOU do the patching. That should work.

Well.

As you get 30 humanity/minute.

Good luck Idling (h)

or just apply a shitload of Bloodbags

You could speed up the karma process and sacrifice yourself. Then start from fresh and become the hero you so desire.

I've tried killing myself, and making a new profile both. The humanity transfers. :(

Well.

As you get 30 humanity/minute.

Good luck Idling (h)

or just apply a shitload of Bloodbags

literally 30+ hours of idle lol.

You worked the easy way down, now you have to work the hard way up...i can't think of any other way...

• Like 4

You worked the easy way down, now you have to work the hard way up...i can't think of any other way...

very much agreed.

I've tried killing myself, and making a new profile both. The humanity transfers. :(

Lol what? It can't if you die..... that's not right....

Seriously?

That's cabbage.

be the 'good guy pete' and it will come automatically.

Lol what? It can't if you die..... that's not right....

Seriously?

That's cabbage.

it set me back at zero for a very long time, i played for a while and got up to about 3.8k humanity, i had to log, i log back in with the bandit skin, and zero humanity...

i was confused (thinking i had just lost the 3.8k humanity) then after about 15 minuets, it shot back down to -50k humanity, just subtracting what i had recently gotten)

the problem was far worse than i had expected... very much cabbage.

Yes there is an easy way to farm Humanity.

Go to a nice little town with a few of your friends, get them to aggro the Zeds, and, well yeah, just get your mates to get hit till they're low on blood and possibly broken bones / KO. And there we go, kill the Zeds, patch up your mates, and your Humanity will be on the rise. You'll need a lot of blood bags and epi-pens to do this obviously.

Am I still one of the few people that sees how broken this system with humanity and the skins is? Seriously just take them back out.

• Like 1

You are sinner my child..my blessing wont help this time..you killed soooo many people..:(pray and god forgive you...maybe:D

Go to a place near the coast in between Cherno and Elektro, where you are sure other people won't pass by. Kill yourself with a grenade. Respawn at the coast. Any spawn should be 5-10min of running to the place you died. Get all your gear. Profit. You now have your humanity 0 or above that. Now all you have to do is shoot players with bandit skins. 5 kills = Hero. Profit again. GL

it seems like when i kill zombies my humanity rises

not sure though can anyone confirm?

also to answer you're question op, dont be an ass and itll go back up :)

Go to a place near the coast in between Cherno and Elektro, where you are sure other people won't pass by. Kill yourself with a grenade. Respawn at the coast. Any spawn should be 5-10min of running to the place you died. Get all your gear. Profit. You now have your humanity 0 or above that. Now all you have to do is shoot players with bandit skins. 5 kills = Hero. Profit again. GL

just tried... spawned in with bandit skin and -30k humanity. lol

The easiest way I've found is this... Zeds cannot walk into the hospital no matter what, even if they're aggroed on you. Get a friend to repeatedly walk in and out of the hospital, getting hit by the zed once or twice and coming back in, when he comes in give him a blood bag, bandage if necessary, and maybe even give him a morphine if the zed breaks his legs, if all goes well you should get roughly 300 Humanity per patch job, that's an averaged number... But yeah, best of luck to you. Have fun.