Skeffington

Add a sexual anxiety meter

Similar to temperature, hunger, and thirst, the player should be given a sexual anxiety meter. Basically, the longer you go without any sort of contact, the more anxiety that builds up, until the tension is too great and the player's performance is severely impaired. This could be relieved in many ways, and rocket is in a position to educate the masses about homosexuality and fight the rampant homophobia, especially that among the US players, taking the game from social experiment to social movement.

they ask for tranq darts, they ask for hand cuffs and NOW they ask for sex.

Don't turn this game in to some physco path sex drive game. (not saying this is your intentions)

Either way... it would be stupid to try to put a political statement in the game. By promoting Homosexuality, you are angering X,Y, and Z... and X,Y and Z is a much a bigger audience then the homosexual community( or visa versa either way someone is pissed off). Just leave sex out of the game and no one is pissed! (I'm not saying rather I'm for it or against it, only telling hard truths.)

I hate that, Conservative/Liberal: They ruin music/games/Tv by poring their political views in to them. Learn to pass your philosophies another way.

As someone who loves politics, anNo.

• Like 3

they ask for tranq darts' date=' they ask for hand cuffs and NOW they ask for sex.

Don't turn this game in to some physco path sex drive game. (not saying this is your intentions)

Either way... it would be stupid to try to put a political statement in the game. By promoting Homosexuality, you are angering X,Y, and Z... and X,Y and Z is a much a bigger audience then the homosexual community( or visa versa either way someone is pissed off). Just leave sex out of the game. (I'm not saying rather I'm for it or against it, only telling hard truths.)

I hate that, Conservative/Liberal: They ruin music/games/Tv by poring their political views in to them. Learn to pass your philosophies another way.

As someone who loves politics, No.

[/quote']

1) Sex is ultra real, as intended by the devs

2) There are female characters, so you can bone women too, but desperate times will call for desperate measures.

3) You can have a black character but not a gay one?

they ask for tranq darts' date=' they ask for hand cuffs and NOW they ask for sex.

[b']Either way... it would be stupid to try to put a political statement in the game. By promoting Homosexuality, you are angering X,Y, and Z... and X,Y and Z is a much a bigger audience then the homosexual community( or visa versa either way someone is pissed off). Just leave sex out of the game and no one is pissed! (I'm not saying rather I'm for it or against it, only telling hard truths.)

As someone who loves politics, anNo.

Outside of the validity of the original idea, I think IF a game should make a political statement (not DayZ, as DayZ is not the game for that), it should be something independent which is also not made for making profit in the first place (like DayZ) as these kind of games don't care about who plays it or not.

1) Sex is ultra real' date=' as intended by the devs

2) There are female characters, so you can bone women too, but desperate times will call for desperate measures.

[/quote']

Just say that you're gay, Race is something that is easy to tell by a 3rd party. Being gay isn't so blunt.

and I know sex is real ;) I just don't want this game to be all over CNN/Fox due to Homosexual/Heterosexuals. It could be a turn off FOR A LOT of players. If this game gets on the news it should be because it's amazing not cause it's con-traversal.

• Like 1

LOL.

Hey Vip' date=' you can take this idea to rocket. I'm sure if you guys find a good sound, and re-introduce female skins that work, you won't have any more player killing [i']at all. People will be too busy sneaking up behind somebody in the bushes, trying to hear them get off, rather than shoot them.

Add a fleshlight while you're at it, then we'll all be 50 males sitting in the woods jerking off.

Hey Vip' date=' you can take this idea to rocket. I'm sure if you guys find a good sound, and re-introduce female skins that work, you won't have any more player killing [i']at all. People will be too busy sneaking up behind somebody in the bushes, trying to hear them get off, rather than shoot them.

Yeah, this is a good solutions for Shoot on sights tactics!

Also I have some websites you can use for sound bites ;) There are videos there too that will help with the animations

Your dreams of a brokeback mountian experiance should be posted on craigs list personals, but not in this game.

I think they should put sex in to make the game more realistic i mean that is the goal at the moment right who cares what non customers think.

Being shot while relieving yourself will be the new norm

>add sex

>considering the horrible way everyone wants to murder everyone

>rape everywhere

Either way... it would be stupid to try to put a political statement in the game. By promoting Homosexuality, you are angering X,Y, and Z... and X,Y and Z is a much a bigger audience then the homosexual community( or visa versa either way someone is pissed off). Just leave sex out of the game. (I'm not saying rather I'm for it or against it, only telling hard truths.)

As someone who loves politics, No.

[/quote']

1) Sex is ultra real, as intended by the devs

so you want to force people to fuck other men in game thats your end goal ok how does this improve gameplay in real life if i dont get laid i jack off i dont go a fuck another man jesus christ stupid idea

my sides that this is going to be added and everyone is glad about it, and if they add canablism, its a whole new level of Why.jpg

I can just imagine

>sneak up to someone in a bush beating there meat

>shoot them in the head

>ass rape corpse, eat it and take their beans

tea bagging is nothing now