Skeffington

Add a sexual anxiety meter

1) Sex is ultra real' date=' as intended by the devs

2) There are female characters, so you can bone women too, but desperate times will call for desperate measures.

3) You can have a black character but not a gay one?

[/quote']

Just say that you're gay, Race is something that is easy to tell by a 3rd party. Being gay isn't so blunt.

and I know sex is real ;) I just don't want this game to be all over CNN/Fox due to Homosexual/Heterosexuals. It could be a turn off FOR A LOT of players. If this game gets on the news it should be because it's amazing not cause it's con-traversal.

Who really gives a shit what FOX NEWS of all things say?

DayZ isn't only in the U.S. you know.

For this idea, I don't really think it would be needed. Just say you're gay or something and be done with it

You realize that if you make this game a "social movement" for homosexuality then simply by playing it I am forwarding this cause. I don't want to be part of that movement. I'm not going to impede you but I don't want to help with that. You're gonna force alot of people with similar ideas to stop playing. I don't play video games to make statements' date=' I play for enjoyment.

Keep your politics out of my video games. You wanna start a movement? Go march on Washington and don't do the stupid occupy thing, its just lazy. No one likes lazy people.

[/quote']

Less bigots in this game = good thing

You realize that if you make this game a "social movement" for homosexuality then simply by playing it I am forwarding this cause. I don't want to be part of that movement. I'm not going to impede you but I don't want to help with that. You're gonna force alot of people with similar ideas to stop playing. I don't play video games to make statements' date=' I play for enjoyment.

Keep your politics out of my video games. You wanna start a movement? Go march on Washington and don't do the stupid occupy thing, its just lazy. No one likes lazy people.

[/quote']

Less bigots in this game = good thing

I think there should be a homosexual player model in DayZ.

But it should be easily identifiable. Like leather chaps, long bushy mustache, high heel boots, carrying a whip. Take a look at pictures of any San Francisco gay pride parade and you'll get an idea of what I mean.

How about a human interaction meter, it's a widely accepted fact that people without human contact for some time tend to loose their marbles occasionally, maybe you could start hallucinating and see zeds/survivors if you haven't been around other players for "x" amount of time, this would also limit the number of effective bandits.

it's a widely accepted fact that people without human contact for some time tend to loose their marbles occasionally

Ah yes, the also known as "The Wilson Quotient".

:D

I already cringe at the sounds I make when I'm eating. What is it going to sound like when I'm beating?!

loled for a good five minutes.

I dont know about this anxiety meter..

But i would love to being able to cuddle up against another person ingame' date=' to regain temprature. Through sharing bodyheat, regardless if its a woman or man.

and that is kinda real, survival style!

:D

[/quote']

Yeah and there is a chance that you get gay if you do it with a man.

Just imagine it, your Temp is low and you tell your RL friend to cuddle up. BAM, top right corner "You are gay now". ^^

for the love of DayZ how does this keep getting back at the top.

Because however much some people denies it this is a much needed feature.

total Lol.

why do you think dayz need this??? ?

lol, how you got this idea?

there is so much existing stuff to improve and ask for this?

total Lol.

why do you think dayz need this??? ?

lol' date=' how you got this idea?

there is so much existing stuff to improve and ask for this?

[/quote']

Because The game needs something to improve group play and this seems like a good choice.

Bwahahaha, this is the first time I've ever said out loud "What?!" to a DayZ suggestion.

I think we all just got troll'd in a suggestion.

But what would happen if they finally add some functionality to remain logged some time after disconnect, and another player finds your body and enjoy you without your consent? Imagine the number of claims in the forum, like "I want my virginity back!". Horrible.

***Id rather have a "take a shit" or "take a piss" meter. .. Where you had to find a safe location and spend 30 seconds or else you would just shit your paints or destroy your bladder, leading you to lose blood or stink like shit and make zombies more easily able to see you since you smell like dead people.

It would also be nice, so when I am really AFK taking a shit, my character perhaps relates that to my team mates, ROFL