Sign in to follow this  
Nick2389

Survivors of Hack-apocalypse

So there I was outside Cherno watching people (as ya do) then all of a sudden a Ghillie hacker spawned me next to him. I managed to log out in time.

Then 30 minutes later, roughly, another hacker spawned me and broke my legs. . .just about to kill me and i logged out.

Came back with full gear & health as before only to be left in Novy Sobor.

--

I've raided 3 deer stands and are rocking. Thanks hacker lol! Damn noob hackers can't even kill a sitting duck survivor lol.

--

Has anyone else survived a hack-attack and what type of hack was it?

Yeah same here, must have been killed by them about 8 times by now. So it's 8 - 2 so far

The only hacker i've met (at least i think he was a hacker), entered the coffee house i was at, went up the room i was hiding in, and gave me an Ak47 kobra, a m249 (light-MG), and a DMR. All these with 4 ammo each (and he had no backpack)!!!

yeah... pretty sure he was a hacker, albeit a nice one! =)

I wonder if it could it have been a server admin?

Me and two friends killed a hacker, took his things, then 30 seconds later we hear the artillery... He missed and blew up a house in Starry, not bad, good gear, and didn't even get killed :P Still think it's a major issue with DayZ though.

Yeah, for me it is 1 to 1.

First time i engaged a hacker i was, with everyone on the server, teleported into the sky above the coast and we all just fall down from 100 meters or something.

The second time i was (poorly)sniped with an AS50 at Cherno, made it to a red house on the east of the town and took cover.

Then suddenly the whole house exploded....but i was just unconscious with broken legs, managed to woke up, bandage myself and took some morphine while the hacker still shooted at me...and missed the whole time.

After a minute or so i decided to disconnect because i heared more explosions around me.

2 days ago was with our group using thermal L8 to make sure as we move forward nobody was around west of Loatino or whatever. All of a sudden a hacker spawns in behind us unloading his DMR as fast as he can and misses all of us, simple log out. Unfortunately not so lucky the next day when a hacker spawned directly behind us with auto aim and 100% accurately unloads bullets into everyone on the server one at a time, tho he didn't touch the bodies so it was easy to get back gear.

I have a habit now when running to look behind me constantly and have a friend/friends look forward for enemy's, usually thats what a hacker will do is they see you on the map and will spawn in either the closet forest behind or behind you.

Once I turned into a dog... Was "fun" but I died

Just a few dayZ (huhu) ago I was transported to Vybor with everyone else on the server, logged out in time

so it's 1 - 1 I guess