Sign in to follow this  
mitchmalloy

Hacker activity on US 2556

Server: US 2556

Time: 1:49 AM PST

What happened: Running toward green mountain with friend, random teleporter appears, kills us with DMR. Spawn in again twice, he appears and shoots me with the DMR. No nameplates, so no verification of his name. Just irritating. Please check the logs. :>

In more recent news, we ran new characters and he teleported in again and hilarity ensued. It was.... so funny how bad he was. Still no name but wow. Just so bad.

I screenshotted and got a guys name who was doing it last night, But will anything be done to him. I dont get what people get out of doing it, Like they must just sit there giggling to themselves like 10 year olds thinking how great they are. We got hacked all day yesterday in numerous servers. Its gotten too much for me theres just no point in playing, Like this guy I got the name of was killing newspawns in an 8 man room.

We got the entire server to blare Queen's "Don't Stop Me Now" over their mics while we respawned as fodder for them. He was terrible. Couldn't shoot for shit. We made a point of dodging everything he threw at us, or running around behind him. They both logged right about the time I said "go on, do it, kill me; make your father proud--for once." Counter-trolling win. Good times.

Please, ban these morons.

Edited by mitchmalloy

Hey, I will email you as well, but it deserves to be posted here too.

When hacking is occurring, it isn't always feasible to screencap, especially since ArmA 2 will not allow me or many other people to screengrab at all without a 3rd party program. As a server host, I think it would simply be more adequate to review the logs briefly, particularly with reference to the players listed. The hacks should be obvious, especially since everybody but three people and the two hackers left the server, leaving only the people trolling them/reporting this, and the hackers themselves. Their behavior should be pretty easy to check with so little server activity. :)