Metzgyr

Calling all bandits and terrorists- Raiders group must be formed!

There is no problem. He wants to create a war between good vs evil in a game, there is no reason what so ever that you need to go and verbaly abuse/harrass/insult somebody over what he wants to do inside of a game. It's not like he's actively planning to suicide bomb an actual city and bragging about it, he's trying to make fun in a game where the end game is acting like an asshole.

Yes, this thread is about the "war", and of course I support that. But what you may or may not know is that supporters of this idea are saying the same things to us (http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/73671-the-coalition-changing-the-culture-of-dayz/page__st__120#entry776195). Like I said before, this DOESN'T make it right, and neither side should be doing it although, you may have noticed the person on this thread you are referring to isn't exactly part of our organization, as far as I can tell. I only wanted to point out that these sorts of comments are not new news to the Coalition or just the forums in general.

Anyways, like Graz suggested, lets stop derailing the thread.