Sign in to follow this  
Nergalwaja

Private Hive server admin behaviour

Okay so I don't play on Non-hive servers very much but I stumbled acrossed one with a friend and played a while. Found a motorcycle, made camp, and he left. I kept chatting with the other guys and befriended the admin. He took me to his camp with his 3 friends and they have several vehicles. Jeep, car, Bus, bicycle, and Ural. He seems like the kind of guy who would reset, or roll back the server if I ended up stealing his shit with my friends. My question is, since it's a non-hive server is he subject to the regular rules of admin (banning, kicking for severe reasons) if he abuses his admin power, or since it's essentially his own setup can he do whatever the hell he wants with no repercussion?

P.S. They have a hacked AS50 TWS at their camp in a tent. He showed me.

If I steal their vehicles can he ban/kick/roll or reset server and get away with, or not?

The reason I only play on private servers.

I. Hackers have fucked the public servers

II. fuckwits like you with an entitlement complex.

Its his server you dickhead, its not attached to the hive, he can do with it what he likes.

• Like 1

It's a private hive, so the DayZ devs/crew can't do anything about it.

Solution; don't play at that server anymore...

His server, his hive he can admin it how he likes and keep script kiddies and self entitled kids like the op the fuck off the server. Private hives are the only way to enjoy DayZ atm since the main mod is infested with script kiddies and self entitled little spoilt brats that run to the DayZ dev team squealing like the little pigs they are about the admin sneazing.

• Like 1

>Befriended admin

>Wants to fuck friend over

Fuck you OP, you're the type of person that makes me resort to killing on sight.

• Like 1