Sign in to follow this  
VexeonX

DayZ =MVP= Vexeon PvP

Doubt you'd last more than ten minutes up north.

Haha, true dat.

This video does not deserve "pvp" in his title.

Shootin noobs at the spawn and ppl who trust u...try cowaduddy fag

Nametag server...says all...

Go back to BF3..

Just to clarify, not all AUS servers are tagless, I just play on the highest pop server.

P.S running 20 minutes to the north is boring. Cherno/Balota is where the PvP is at.

EDIT: Oh and this is DayZ , deceit is part of the game.

P.S running 20 minutes to the north is boring. Cherno/Balota is where the PvP is at.

And this is why they are saying go back to BF3. Short attention spans demand immediate gratification. You wouldn't last up north because you don't have the attention span for patience and planning.

And this is why they are saying go back to BF3. Short attention spans demand immediate gratification. You wouldn't last up north because you don't have the attention span for patience and planning.

Well no, there is rarely any PvP north. So I go where the PvP is, if there was actually players up north, more then 1 every few hours. Then yes I'd go North, other then that North is just for carebears who like to PvZ

Well no' date=' there is rarely any PvP north. So I go where the PvP is, if there was actually players up north, more then 1 every few hours. Then yes I'd go North, other then that North is just for carebears who like to PvZ

[/quote']

Your ignorance is actually kind of cute.

Well no' date=' there is rarely any PvP north. So I go where the PvP is, if there was actually players up north, more then 1 every few hours. Then yes I'd go North, other then that North is just for carebears who like to PvZ

[/quote']

Your ignorance is actually kind of cute.

Great response.

Vexeon... If you go up north to Stary Sobor/ NW Airfield and sometimes NE airfield you'll get pvp that is couple levels higher than shooting fresh spawns armed mostly with makarov. One that actually involves tactics and thinking rather than only deceiving. But on the other hand, I doubt that you'll survive there alone more than one fight.

hopefully the new patch with Spawn without Mak thing will sort out the new players a lot nicely. It should be more of "Kill for Survival" rather than "lolol I'll just pop them bitches coz I can"

Haha go to nw airfield, stay there for one hour around 6/7 gmt, and please tell us again how boring and pvp-less the north is. Make a vid, and us, hardened northern forum goers can have a good laugh.

hopefully the new patch with Spawn without Mak thing will sort out the new players a lot nicely. It should be more of "Kill for Survival" rather than "lolol I'll just pop them bitches coz I can"

I only play DayZ for the PvP' date=' PvEing zombies is not fun at all.

Haha go to nw airfield, stay there for one hour around 6/7 gmt, and please tell us again how boring and pvp-less the north is. Make a vid, and us, hardened northern forum goers can have a good laugh.

Been at NW airfield before, tons of times at prime time, mainly just when I get bored, doesn't matter which server I go on. The place is fucking dead as a door nail. Only reason to goto the north is to get better items. Then you have to run back to use them because no one goes to the north.

P.S I think its quite how you refer to yourself as 'hardened northern forum goers' . North isn't hard. Its carebear.

I think you are horribly raping the word carebear here. I invite you to go to northwest airfield, on eu72, around 8 gmt. See how boring and pvp free the north is.

Nice vid twas fun to watch.

as far as the nw airfield/stary sobor military camp/ne...

sorry buddy but you're mistaken.

Try playing a bit there and not running straight

into the barracks and then running back to cherno.

You'll then know what everyone above is trying to say.

I don't think you've ever really been to the north, enjoy your makarov.

OH WAIT LAWL

North isn't hard. Its carebear.

I can only think of one abbreviation for this comment.... lol.

Enjoy your makaroni wars, can't wait for your next vid where you just shoot unarmed people.

I think you are horribly raping the word carebear here. I invite you to go to northwest airfield' date=' on eu72, around 8 gmt. See how boring and pvp free the north is.

[/quote']

Not going to play on server with 400 ping.

Nice vid twas fun to watch.

as far as the nw airfield/stary sobor military camp/ne...

sorry buddy but you're mistaken.

Try playing a bit there and not running straight

into the barracks and then running back to cherno.

You'll then know what everyone above is trying to say.

I play on AUS/NZ servers, again I play this game for PvP, 90% of it is around Cherno/Elektro/Balota.

I think the latest patch borked that sentence even more. I wonder if people see you as a nice addition of their server population, shooting unarmed people for fun.